The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Market closed on the weekend so u couldn’t buy any till Monday anyway

Once restrictions are lifted GME might hit $10k+ per share. They actually want to pump it way beyond that.

If AMC hit a few hundred, I’d be good

Only reason both aren’t higher now is because they not letting people buy, otherwise AMC would prolly already be $100 and GME would be well over $1k
wait what:krs:

man fukk this im putting in more dollars

how long do you think it will take my money to get in if i transferred it on fidelity as of right now?:ohhh:

breh is you fr?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all See AMC And NAKD Spiking This Afternoon?

I thought it would have but I think the brokers and powers that be are pulling fuuckery because it was rising in pre-market and early in the market then it fell. Im trying to be patient though.

I bought AMC, NAKD and SNDL on Wednesday.

All 3 are in the red.

How lon you plan on holding them?

This. Gotta keep Diamond hands
lsct3w7a2ae61.png

Part of me think it's gonna spike for Valentine's day because they own Fredrick's of Hollywood and other lingerie stores..but it's not gospel
:whoa:

Thanks, I needed to be reminded of this. You make a goof point when it comes to valentines. We'll see what happens in February.

Part of me wants to take the L on NAKD and move it to amc

I feel the same way, I was down ~$3K+ yesterday but it went up to where I was only down $1,166.08. Im thinking about waiting til I take a smaller loss but then again I think I might do like @Bart simpson says and have them diamond hands.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This shït is very simple..

If you don't have the nerve to hold..

Then just get out and save yourself.

This game is not for paper hands

This is how the game is played

Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose

Set a target for yourself.
Don't be stupid trying to be greedy

If you hit your target.. then go Get your money
but don't sell at a loss just because you're a Bish

If that was the case you shouldn't have got in from the door

Get ya Diamond hands bichass neegas

No one can tell you when to get out.. it's up to you

If you don't like it move it .. Tired of hearing y'all girlin everytime the price drops

It is definitely going to crash back down at some point. Again if you're scared.. Get out

tenor.gif

I want every one with a coin in this despotic system to lose every cent of it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly regardless AMC is a safe stock in the long term. Even if it doesn't blow cuz of this hype, it'll still hit at least 25 in October once theaters reopen.
How they coukdnt hit 20 during infinity war. What's gonna save them later

china and India ?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How they coukdnt hit 20 during infinity war. What's gonna save them later

china and India ?

No point even asking that question

The whole market is fake and not even best off of actual economic trends for the most part.

Burn it all down

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait what:krs:

man fukk this im putting in more dollars

how long do you think it will take my money to get in if i transferred it on fidelity as of right now?:ohhh:

breh is you fr?
Monday morning if u put it in today

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

On point.

Also People gotta learn to have a little chill right now and recognize that they're being manipulated just as much as the market is. And if you don't believe me just count the number of posts encouraging each other to have diamond hands instead of the proverbial p*ssy ass paper hands.

But don't get me wrong, people will profit off of this But at least half of the 3 million people that came rushing into sign up on robinhood will be on the wrong side of the deal trying to sell on the day of reckoning.

Some things to think about

Webull users can sell at 4 am at the earliest
Tdameritrade users can sell at 7 am
Robinhood users can sell at 9 am

Some people are gonna have access to those sweet gains before you do and as positions get closed the value of your position goes down with it.

And then you have to factor in what happens on heavy volume days where robinhood servers usually crash (and best believe this will happen since they went down last August over the last day to buy before the tesla split).

All I'm saying is be careful out there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is that dude a plant with that misinformation?

its not that they limit it to 1-5 shares a person, but if you already had 5 you couldn’t buy more.

Anyways, this way isnt over, the squeeze is what we are after. Crazy to see this war happen behind the scenes and in our face. And the pish to get people to think its over, im paying off my BMW once this shyt is over.

I thought it was to make money :dahell:

I'm trying to make money :manny: