The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield

I put a G on Naked this morning. RH wouldn’t let me buy any more today. Got another $500 I plan on pumping somewhere. Gonna see where this goes...

This. Gotta keep Diamond hands
lsct3w7a2ae61.png

Part of me think it's gonna spike for Valentine's day because they own Fredrick's of Hollywood and other lingerie stores..but it's not gospel
:whoa:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In about 40 minutes, if AMC holds over $9, hedge funds will lose billions on it. I guess if thats a W in your eyes... :manny:

Not all of them. You think every hedge fund on wall street ALL was shorting GameStop? :dahell:

Some of them probably helped drive up the price buying shares once they saw was was going on.:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not all of them. You think every hedge fund on wall street ALL was shorting GameStop? :dahell:

Some of them probably helped drive up the price buying shares once they saw was was going on.:manny:
I said AMC, not gamestop, please read. Also and just like Gamestop, not every hedge fund shorted that either but they are all crying about it. Gamestop hurt more because it was 140% shorted, but AMC is like 60% short squeeze, thats a lot of money out the window in about 20 minutes.

i dont disagree with the 2nd part.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just want the brehs of the Coli to eat. Majority black forum? I want us all to make it and be successful, honestly. We keep holding, we can get money. Lifechanging or not, it's something
DOGE to $1, AMC to $50, let's ride brehs.

That shyt aint gonna happen. Its a damn meme coin :mjlol: