The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
A bunch of paper hand bytches in here

i learned some new lingo :lolbron::troll:
I’ll be that. :manny:

Cashed out of my NAKD and NOK once the Robinhood fukkery started. Took a small L on NOK cause it took so long for the shares to sell, but overall turned ~600 into ~900 and both are still lower than where I sold. Nothing earth shattering, but I’ll take it.

I sold NAKD at 2.63, if it starts to rise, I can just buy back in before it gets there and it’s a certified W for my paper hands lol

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wait what? Til it hits a thousand per share or til the number of shares you bought hit a thousand in value? Can it even do that? That sounds crazy unrealistic

sorry brehs I’m new to all this shyt I feel stupid cause a grown man shoulda been had some knowledge about this shyt but I’m late. I’m doing my learning and my Googles now tho

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Buy and hold, I'm lurking that Reddit thread right now and they plan to push this stock as high as GME this will take weeks probably.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
wait what? Til it hits a thousand per shared or til the number of shares you bought hit a thousand in value? Can it even do that? That sounds crazy unrealistic

sorry brehs I’m new to all this shyt I feel stupid cause a grown man shoulda been had some knowledge about this shyt but I’m late. I’m doing my learning and my Googles now tho

1k per share

I was halfway trolling tho

Reddit been tombout pumping it to 100 but another tweet said possibly 1k