The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whoever cashed out on DOGE, take your profits and dump it into NAK... not NAKD

it’s expected to soar and investors gonna hold it through the weekend

NAKD is still cheap. Everybody coppin AMC and what have you, but these small stocks are better, because way more people can buy shares.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
true, A LOT of people buying NAKD on the dip right now

And since u mentioned NAK

Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. ("Northern Dynasty" or "the Company") (NYSE: NAK) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired Northern Dynasty securities between December 21, 2017 through November 25, 2020, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm’s site: www.bgandg.com/nak.

I wouldn’t buy that.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC back at 13 dollars hold everybody
tenor.gif

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I bought GME at opening. For some reason I told myself to wait until it got down to 350 to buy. Two seconds later it hit me that everyone and they momma were gonna buy at opening. Bought at 360.

Bought more AMC. Holding on to what I have with CTRM and NOK

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
And since u mentioned NAK

Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. ("Northern Dynasty" or "the Company") (NYSE: NAK) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired Northern Dynasty securities between December 21, 2017 through November 25, 2020, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm’s site: www.bgandg.com/nak.

I wouldn’t buy that.

Respectfully.. that has fukk all with any relevancy to a low buy dip.. pump and dump. and it’s a shorted mineral and top 10 in high volume stock today