The Breakfast Club do a segment about Funk Flex beating his wife :ohh:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
how can you expose something that's "common news"? what are you talking about? thats like somebody beefin with rick ross right now and coming out of nowhere with "ah ha!! i got cha now n!gga. i heard you used to be a CO!!" HA HA HAAAA!"

:deadhorse::deadhorse:

you looked too deep into it and tried too hard try again.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nah you was wrong, you cant "expose" someone by bringing up common knowledge. thats not how exposing works son.

its not common knowledge to every single person in the world breh.

some people including myself didnt know. dont really follow hot 97 like dat enough to know :yeshrug: but now that I know, all im sayin is if a dude gets out of line, he should be knuckling up. if he only knuckle up when its a female, then damn

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Funkmaster Flex never got caught for hitting his wife or steph lova though? He got accused and pleaded guilty to harassment?

And besides that it's been famous, exposing is breaking something new. It's like trying to break a story about Jay-z fukking Carmen.

Lol it was flat out bytch move by the breakfast club, what the fukk is happening? Lying, flipping old rumors and using others peoples domestic violence cases to diss Flex.

They should've stayed out of the Minaj thing, Hot97 has been killing them, hot 97 had been self-destructing but this right here has always been their field.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just took a gigantic DUMP on Flex, if you don't understand how...then you need to re-listen.

There's no more ammo for Flex, even if he digged deep, this is the type of shyt that will make someone look in the mirror and question who they are.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...the rado shyt crazy. Flex said he got bombs to drop tonite. They need to shut the fux up and just brawl.Angela too.