The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
This Noir is way stronger than Season 1 Noir :damn:Mans can fly on top of it:damn:Old Noir wasn't that durable that gatlin gun would've torn him apart or at least damaged him
Did I miss something about Noir? Like they retconned him? Also, I thought Vought just brought in an actor to portray Noir so the company didn’t have to explain him missing. He talking, flying, fast and bullet proof. Tf?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know Kimiko was supposed to be Filipina? or was she abducted and sent there?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
it aint Hollywood lol women just insecure as fukk and when they got money they execute on their insecurities.
So now we gonna pretend every male with power in Hollywood isn't constantly pushing women to look skinnier, smaller, lose this, change that, and suck a few dikks and you can be a star too?

It's the opening sales pitch and never stops until they die.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So now we gonna pretend every male with power in Hollywood isn't constantly pushing women to look skinnier, smaller, lose this, change that, and suck a few dikks and you can be a star too?

It's the opening sales pitch and never stops until they die.
nikka shut the fukk up

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
tQI0U0g.gif

Edit: Cool gif but that blood splatter makes no sense at all. She is getting her leg sawed off and the bee is facing away from it.
Also did they remove starlight's powers just because they wanted to make the boys struggle more?

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
when Homelander fired Sage he told her to go back home and "die alone"
A very obvious red pill Kevin Samuels trope towards intelligent black women. Im always impressed with how spot on the show is regarding culture of present day times
Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that! :pachaha: