The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how you can say the lab visit was filler. It literally provides context to HL's depravity and directly followed his DID dialogue in the previous episode. Plus, the entire episode was about atonement, facing the sins of your past. The lab workers faced theirs via HL, Frenchie via his soyboy, Kimiko via that terrorist chick, Starlight via Firecracker.
I said almost like filler. I don't hate it but I think like a lot of parts of this show I've had my fill of Homelander being depraved

The other part of my issue is it just feels like narrative fluff that breaks down if you give even a little thought. Like why is Homelander visiting the lab now? Some 20 odd years later? I had the same feeling with him chasing Hughie in episode 3. Why won't he just go kill Hughie if he's this mad about it? This nikka is out and about in the world:mjlol: But the show does all these gymnastics to keep characters alive

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said almost like filler. I don't hate it but I think like a lot of parts of this show I've had my fill of Homelander being depraved

The other part of my issue is it just feels like narrative fluff that breaks down if you give even a little thought. Like why is Homelander visiting the lab now? Some 20 odd years later? I had the same feeling with him chasing Hughie in episode 3. Why won't he just go kill Hughie if he's this mad about it? This nikka is out and about in the world:mjlol: But the show does all these gymnastics to keep characters alive
@hex I think it was you that say the same thing O.Red is saying now in the season two thread how if the seven really wanted to kill the boys it would be easy for them really A-train and Homelander find and kill them. The comics book did not have this problem. :manny:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Thinking about reading the comics, anyone who has read it advise against that?