The boy Steph Curry got the Micheal Jackson treatment in NYC today

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He dont get love like that in NC or SF
He doesn't get MJ love in NC because we've seen him since he was like 13 shooting half court shots before Hornets games :mjlol:

Wait until his contract with GSW is up... :mjpls:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Dude has that star quality. Very few people possess it, he's probably the only NBA player I can think of that everybody likes. LeBron has his haters and so does KD for the way he plays the game but I have never seen anyone that dislikes this dude. People are in awe when they see him like they were with Michael Jackson at a much smaller level.
Tim Duncan?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Tim Duncan?
People are apathetic towards Tim Duncan. It's not like people would really give a damn about meeting him because he's so boring. People don't dislike him but they damn sure wouldn't spend 8 hours in line to meet him. He doesn't have the "It" factor. Even in his prime nikkas wouldn't buy no shyt just because he had his name on it. Has he ever been top 10 in jersey sales?

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
People are apathetic towards Tim Duncan. It's not like people would really give a damn about meeting him because he's so boring. People don't dislike him but they damn sure wouldn't spend 8 hours in line to meet him. He doesn't have the "It" factor.
he's not popular the way Lebron James is but people would certainly wait in line to see him

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Another shytty blackthoughts thread. Glad I haven't missed much lately

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Another shytty blackthoughts thread. Glad I haven't missed much lately