The Bourne trilogy Appreciation thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
"Undebatable" is a bit extreme, but i do think Bourne is a more efficient spy.

I gotta get up in the morning, so on my lunch break tomorrow i'mma break everything down. I don't have the energy to type it all out, and look for scenes right now.
that lunch break must've nvr happened :pachaha:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Bourne Identity on cable right now and I can't stop watching, first treadstone goon just got that work :blessed:

I can't believe they gave that generic fukk Renner any involvement tainting the series :pacspit:

Bond series jacked the Bourne wave for the Craig era. That QoS fight scene is basically a Bourne scene with the emphasis on hand-to-hand, efficiency, and the close quarters shaky cam.

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/2005-a-new-007-is-cast-past-is-prologue/

"For both Ms. (Barbara) Broccoli and Sony, executives said, the model was Jason Bourne, the character Matt Damon successfully incarnated in two gritty spy movies for Universal Pictures, “The Bourne Identity” and “The Bourne Supremacy.”

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I hate the second because of what they did to his girl. It's always mean when you start a sequel killing off an original character.