The Boondocks TV show is 10 years old today

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep. Show basically went from satirizing black stereotypes to basically promoting them (to the point of c00nery). Plus Huey was demoted to side character and it was all about Riley/Gramps/Ruckus doing dumb shyt.

This just makes me feel :flabbynsick: as fukk. I remember reading the newspaper strips in high school and was already in college when this came out. :to:

And I'm still pissed they never used Caesar.

They were gonna use Ceaser in the 4th season when Aaron was still heading it but Adult Swim wasn't happy with how long he was taking.

Season 4 with Mcguder sounds like it would've been a classic. They were gonna do an episode where Huey falls in love for the first time

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
In the episode wingmen they play 'fancy clown' when Robert goes to talk to his crush, also love the fight between Huey with the power glove and bushido brown to 'all caps'

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Possibly the best fight animations of the entire series

Yep but bushido brown vs the hateocracy is one of the all time classic fights you can put up there with cowboy bebop, sh!t was lit with him fukkin up aunt Esther Bruce Lee style and hitting the spinning neck breaker on JJ, also that commentary by granddad and riley still has me laughing when riley goes "whoop dat trick!"