The BodyXXX in the Grocery Store! Smh

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This women is pure trash! She looks to be a woman of a particular age (40ish) so why is she choosing to present herself like this (covered in ratchet, meaningless tattoos and exposing her ass in barely there booty shorts)? She's also doing the most in this video by walking bow legged and still not one person looked her way or gave her the attention that she so desperately needs. Notice how she started to switch her hips when she went into one of the aisles and saw the older, white man approaching. And, yet he still didn't look her way either. This is really sad to be carrying yourself like this in public. She has no sense of worth or dignity. No man is ever going to respect her or take her seriously. And, these White ppl are going to continue looking at Black women as worthless, sexualized beings.

:dahell:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: this one even funnier

walking around with an empty cart

:francis: still bad tho

6iCdB2F.png
The call for these young girls needing role models gradually grows by the day.....................

I'd buy her a bottle of Nesquik in exchange for head!
WLEsqH9.png

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Some of these chicks with extra big asses, especially the new booty ones probably dunno how to clean their dookie chutes properly

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why black people r all fukked up, because we value bytches that get fukked in the ass for money and nikkas that sell dope

why dont educated builders have 120k followers? this is why I hate nikkas more than the KKK

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Not even a year into our relationship he quit that job, took another job that laid him off after 3 weeks. He was out of work for almost 2 months and I rode with him every step of the way. Held down the house, paid the bills, and made sure he had a way to every job interview.

To kill all this Q&A, As long as a man is doing his best to better his situation then I'm all in. I'm not taking care of a lazy grown person but if you are putting in work then I'm down.
full