the blacks down south are some of the nicest ppl

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Even most thugs in the south will hold the door for you :heh:
I remember in Biloxi we was at this hood ass club and I accidentally stepped on this big ass dreaded up Gold mouth nikka's J's, thought I was bout to die. I said "My bad nikka" and was stepped back just in case, nikka said " Dont worry about it nikka, lets get on these hoes" :krs:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I remember in Biloxi we was at this hood ass club and I accidentally stepped on this big ass dreaded up Gold mouth nikka's J's, thought I was bout to die. I said "My bad nikka" and was stepped back just in case, nikka said " Dont worry about it nikka, lets get on these hoes" :krs:
:upsetfavre: So you really said," My bad nicca?" Just say that out loud... That don't even roll off the tongue naturally n/h.... Keep it trill, Bellamy.... You sincerely apologized with a sorry in that apology somewhere and then he said what he said.

To contribute to the thread though, we're nice because we don't live like animals like you dusty people from the tri-state. We don't have to shake our timbs out before we put them on for fear of a rat setting up shop in them. Our women are also not masculine dike voiced ugly pieces of sh1t and respect us for the men that we are. Y'all fresh doe...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yea, b. It was a weird transition for me when I was down there. I was rude to alot people at first because I just wasn't used to being so nice and cordial.

The school I went to freshman year was deep in the sticks of Tennessee. I caught rides from six people that year that I didn't know. They saw me pushing my suitcase from the greyhound, they was students too and said "cmon breh we going to the same place" :manny: Up north, nikkas would have kept trucking or been trying to jack me :pachaha: