The Black Ranger Got Hoes

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
he was just a dancer. didn't actually know martial arts. Would just incorporate some kicks into a break dance routine.
In essence it was CAPoeira
he knew martial arts..what are you talking about? the only OG rangers that didnt were the pink and blue..they were gymnasts that learned on the job

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
he was just a dancer. didn't actually know martial arts. Would just incorporate some kicks into a break dance routine.
:whoa:

Zack enjoyed martial arts just as much as he did dancing and, as a result, created his own fighting style, called Hip Hop kido. The customized art consisted of dance-like maneuvers flourished with fast and powerful strikes, much like Capoeira or as seen by actor Daniel O' Neill in Bangkok Adrenaline. This effective combination of power and prowess made Zack an incredibly formidable combatant.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So i'm right, he literally just incorporated some kicks into his dance routines and called it a martial arts style.
:mjlol: literally breaks it down like that.

He didn't say he fused dancing with some known martial art like kickboxing or Tai Kwondo or something.
he just said he incorporated strikes (kicks) into his dancing. Doesn't say anywhere that he had actual martial arts training.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
So i'm right, he literally just incorporated some kicks into his dance routines and called it a martial arts style.

He didn't say he fused dancing with some known martial art like kickboxing or Tai Kwondo or something.
he just said he incorporated strikes (kicks) into his dancing. Doesn't say anywhere that he had actual martial arts training.
Not extensively like Tommy but he knew enough to come up with his own style.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

thats the character bio..dont be dense

he literally goes into his martial arts background in these

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
thats the character bio..dont be dense

he literally goes into his martial arts background in these
Okay, i see here it says he practiced Karate as a kid.
I was looking everywhere couldn't find where he definitively states a specific martial art he studied before this.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
He be on some anthony mackie shyt with the fans so some coli brehs hate him.
but no denying he had the swaggiest fighting style of the og rangers.
If it wasn't for the green ranger coming through and crushing the buildings he'd be everyones favorite
is he? when i saw dude in LA he was mad cool