The Black Investors Who Were Burned by Bitcoin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When the market is up everybody is warren buffet, when the market is down everybody is Socrates.

Look man the only valuable lesson is diversify your portfolio. There’s no one way so hedge your bets by spreading multiple ways. Stocks, bonds, reits, crypto and cold hard cash. That way you can somewhat balance any losses. Did I put in crypto? Sure. But it’s balanced by other things. Crypto is down but them I bonds and bluechips is still popping
crypto is not an asset.

you shouldn't even be speaking in these terms.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crypto will probably pump again at some point, but anybody investing should understand that crypto is far from mainstream adoption, and any use it has is already covered elsewhere, which renders it as mostly useless tech - believing otherwise will just hurt whoever invests.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
if anything now is the time to invest with everything so cheap, but be careful

:mjlol: this sounds so contradictory.

But yeah if it's going to do anything in the future these next few years is the time to be watching for a place to put in money you're willing to lose.

I just don't see it, because the internet and the systems they allow this stuff to flow through are controlled. 90% of the internet traffic will be flowing through lines controlled by tech companies in 2025.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
People lost money on bitcoin in a bear market. Blacks were used as the selling point to get you to read.

Nothing we were not already aware of.

Daps
1. Don't invest anything you can't afford to lose
2. Get educated about bitcoin
3. It's the wild west but there's an opportunity with great risk so proceed with caution.
4. Be mindful of misinformation that's strictly pro or against bitcoin.