The Black Hokage's Top 10 Xbox One Exclusives

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He still funny to me. He just stopped doing the Modern War Negro shyt that a lot of people got introduced to him with

He use to have cool decent content on YT with his reviews, I don’t like, and black guy tales. But ever since he stagnated in growth there he moved on to the podcast/streaming where he’s developed this weird persona

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He use to have cool decent content on YT with his reviews, I don’t like, and black guy tales. But ever since he stagnated in growth there he moved on to the podcast/streaming where he’s developed this weird persona
I don't think his growth is stagnant at all. He's pulling solid numbers for the content he makes on Twitch, and he's mastered the Macro/Micro content funnel to the point where his process to get content out is streamlined.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
My number 5 Xbox ! exclusive...was...when Don Patrick[sic] said...you cannot use the Xbox 1 without the Kinect. You guys remember that? You guys remember that lie? That sh*t was one of my favorite game that he ever pla- it was a PR game...

VFaYsyM.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The Coli introduced me to his YT page back in 2014 when he was modern war negro and doing those shyt talking videos, which were fukkin hilarious. I'd been a YT subscriber of his ever since and used to listen to his "illuminaughty" podcasts he'd host with the other youtube brehs. GTX and Nomad, etc. That used to get me through my 1 hour commute to work at the time.

Tbh, i'm still subscribed but i ain't checked for his channel in about a year. More-so bc i'm not as big on the day to day gaming stuff + i'm like 7-8 years older than him/his crew so it was inevitable i'd grow out of their day-to-day banter.

But i was proud of breh; watching his evolution from just the "war negro who made troll videos" to someone who is a part of the press at big game conventions, interviews developers, gets free shyt from companies to review ahead of release, and most importantly collaborates with other brehs to put them on as well.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't think his growth is stagnant at all. He's pulling solid numbers for the content he makes on Twitch, and he's mastered the Macro/Micro content funnel to the point where his process to get content out is streamlined.

I was talking about on YT. His sub numbers stopped growing so he started his own brand and focused on streaming. And that’s good not hating but whenever I checked those out he comes across extra arrogant and corny. Can’t get into it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dude haven't been the same since he dropped the 'Modern War Negro" name. He was like a walking breathing Coli post, now he's just washed as all hell:francis:

Naw he couldn’t continue doing the shyt he was doing back in 2013. Especially on you tube. They would deplatform and probably ban his ass like that leaf cac

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I was talking about on YT. His sub numbers stopped growing so he started his own brand and focused on streaming. And that’s good not hating but whenever I checked those out he comes across extra arrogant and corny. Can’t get into it

I've been messin with TBH since 2012 and breh is honestly act the same way byke then as he is now.:yeshrug:

He was always very confident about himself and a snarky ass nikka

I think over the years dealin with goofy YouTube nikkas and just getting older he's less tolerance for clown shyt now and is more focused on that bag.