The Blacc community has washed their hands with Paula Jai Parker(joy from Friday; Trudy in Proud Family; Lex in Hustle n Flow)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s groupthink.
Groupthink? No.. vote for who you want. She’s the one that has to add the extra shyt to the post because she knows she was going to get clowned. Just support Trump if you want, it ain’t that serious. People be like I’m supporting Trump and if you don’t like it fukk you type shyt. That makes it extra annoying. You support your guy if you want to.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
All youre seeing is who wants to be on “the winning team” when stuff gets wild no matter what that team looks like. People joke about alien invasions and selling out but these seriously are those people right here

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Groupthink? No.. vote for who you want. She’s the one that has to add the extra shyt to the post because she knows she was going to get clowned. Just support Trump if you want, it ain’t that serious. People be like I’m supporting Trump and if you don’t like it fukk you type shyt. That makes it extra annoying. You support your guy if you want to.
I didn’t even see her post, I was just speaking in general. This site is annoying about it.

I can’t vote for Biden because I can’t add in Kamala becoming president. That’s my gripe with it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:dahell:This. The fukk??? Everybody wanna be able to pick something but have nobody say anything about it. When has that ever been an option in life when you publicly share something? This "Throw an RNC rock and hide your hands" shyt is killing me.
Right, as if Right Wingers haven’t been calling for violence. They get their shyt off all the time. nikkas forgot about Buffalo already.

God forbid people say anything back to them though :mjlol:

It’s like right before the first civil war, the north was straight up pussies but when they found their nuts the violent southerners pearl clutched like crazy. Same thing is happening now

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
People can do what they want. People can shyt on them too if they want.

Square biz, that's the main issue with this climate. Folks want validation for a candidate, like the candidate gives a shyt about them. Yet, they get in their feelings when they get judged for their affiliation, like WTF heads are supposed to do?

Nod and keep it moving, or educate and or spark arguments?

From both siders, to MAGAts, and Libheads. Its all different coins, different methods of madness, and various arguments...yet it is what it is.

I'm at this point, if I catch a stray because I want a third candidate, then it is what it is. Smooth brain, rat STD carrying dumb ass marsupial, I take it. At the end of the day, validation comes with the price of judgement.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If she supports that bigot trump and lunatic vance she is an enemy and threat to every single black person, enough playing this bothsides games we are at war

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yall treat this like bloods and crips .

I mean...

images

:francis:
  • Different sets
  • Violence
  • Lies about the interests of the people
  • Hidden agendas
  • Lust
  • Poisoned the community
  • Don't care about the intentions of minorities
  • Continue to reign havoc across the country
  • Used to stand for something and originally for the people
Flags are Trump and Biden signs. One side is more dangerous than the other, but equality damaging. Some members have good intentions but often overlooked by the crashed out members. Sadly, the people have no other choice but to rep the set or else they are going to have problems in this city.