Supporter
Daps
Bet Simon wish he had that 'Melanie' wild-card pick this year :lolbron:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why would picking 143-2 be unpopular though. He was talking like he was gonna pick Sister C. :what:

I think he changed his mind mid-sentence :lolbron:

And yea that name has to go :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would picking 143-2 be unpopular though. He was talking like he was gonna pick Sister C. :what:

I think he changed his mind mid-sentence :lolbron:

And yea that name has to go :dead:

That white girl wuz tryna salt drop at the end and they kept takin the mic away...talkin about "were going back to country and will leave the pop alone"..."u obviously have a vision and its po..."...kloe yanked the mic away before she could finish.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That white girl wuz tryna salt drop at the end and they kept takin the mic away...talkin about "were going back to country and will leave the pop alone"..."u obviously have a vision and its po..."...kloe yanked the mic away before she could finish.

I caught that :lolbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simon is the only one made the right decision so rest of them just :snoop: especially Britteny Spears.....she shouldn't be here in the first place. I remember the dude was trying out dude and dude sonned Demi..."That's why you use auto-tune and I don't."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAEwDZ0b9-U"]Demi Lovato gets owned by an X Factor candidate - YouTube[/ame]

That dude....:salute: