the BIGASS X-Factor is back thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm truly shocked right now. :why: Just speechless!!

I felt bad for that little girl wit her reaction....the feelin all young black youth experience the moment they realize they livin in a white mans world:damn:...but y'all fakin too,actin like that nikka wuz talented:rudy:...he butchered that song,she sang hers flawless and still went home...watchin this show for credibility purposes:comeon:...I watch it as confirmation cacs gon cac

And if they don't make this pretty dike take this eye patch off just one time:childplease:...I gotta know:noah:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:dead: ya'll see LA face when the stage lit up for Lyric 145???

You can tell he was thinking "The fukk is this c00nery :what:"

:pachaha:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I felt bad for that little girl wit her reaction....the feelin all young black youth experience the moment they realize they livin in a white mans world:damn:...but y'all fakin too,actin like that nikka wuz talented:rudy:...he butchered that song,she sang hers flawless and still went home...watchin this show for credibility purposes:comeon:...I watch it as confirmation cacs gon cac

And if they don't make this pretty dike take this eye patch off just one time:childplease:...I gotta know:noah:

I ain't gonna lie though Aaron's vocals were ehh at best. He has the look for them I guess. :manny:
Chick with the eye patch has this awkward sexiness to her. I like it. :takedat: