Daps
tumblr_o0gdge1pDG1r96vywo1_1280.jpg

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Naja Edwards is a 27 year old Aerospace Engineer

naja-960x675.jpg

Naja Edwards is the perfect example of the type of black image that should be circulating the internet! Edwards is a 27 year-old Aerospace Engineer! She earned her BS in Aerospace Engineering in 2012 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She was involved in several organization on campus such as the National Society of Black Engineers and the Engineering Council. Edwards also studied aboard for a 6 week aerospace program in Toulouse, France. So not only did she attend a prestigious university, she got involved and took advantage of some tremendous opportunities!

Now Edwards is living her dream as an Aerospace Engineer at Boeing. According to Pretty Brown Girls Edwards said she knew at the age of 7 that she wanted to be an engineer. She was inspired by Mae Jemison, the first African American woman to travel into space. Edwards said, “I don’t want to be an astronaut but I will build her a rocket!” Well build on Ms. Edwards, we see you! We hope that you continue to inspire our youth!

Naja Edwards is a 27 year old Aerospace Engineer - I Am Beautiful 365

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Naja Edwards is a 27 year old Aerospace Engineer

naja-960x675.jpg

Naja Edwards is the perfect example of the type of black image that should be circulating the internet! Edwards is a 27 year-old Aerospace Engineer! She earned her BS in Aerospace Engineering in 2012 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She was involved in several organization on campus such as the National Society of Black Engineers and the Engineering Council. Edwards also studied aboard for a 6 week aerospace program in Toulouse, France. So not only did she attend a prestigious university, she got involved and took advantage of some tremendous opportunities!

Now Edwards is living her dream as an Aerospace Engineer at Boeing. According to Pretty Brown Girls Edwards said she knew at the age of 7 that she wanted to be an engineer. She was inspired by Mae Jemison, the first African American woman to travel into space. Edwards said, “I don’t want to be an astronaut but I will build her a rocket!” Well build on Ms. Edwards, we see you! We hope that you continue to inspire our youth!

Naja Edwards is a 27 year old Aerospace Engineer - I Am Beautiful 365
Ja-ja! :gladbron:

We went to school together at U of I down in Champaign, she is dope! Wow this is great, she's going to go on and do big things!