Essential The Big Thread of Black Excellence

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: put her on the right track, u gonna have to fill in the gaps.

sad thing about Black folks is that you get funny looks when you speak about how your gonna give gifts like this to young children...alot of people in our community enable a Peter Pan complex...even if you get the child one toy for christmas you get a funny look for giving something educational...the saddest thing is when grown folks twice your age act like this...

anyway gonna ask her mother to save up money with me to purchase it(its $95 plus shipping and handling)

the irony in a person with the username "Reaganomics" making a thread like this :pachaha:

Last edited:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Fannie Lou Hamer.. Google her

12view5_t607.jpeg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This looks amazing.

Things are always too hard to believe.

Check this link out:

http://www.americanlegacymag.com/lesson-plans/teachers-kit/

And I am not talking about the high price....

But go to the "order page" and you will see what I mean....they ask for your name and email and ask you to "describe order request" on some "tell us why you want this shyt"

I'm so heated right now....

One day later no email or anything. Was hoping on learning from the kit also but can't even find it on amazon

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things are always too hard to believe.

Check this link out:

http://www.americanlegacymag.com/lesson-plans/teachers-kit/

And I am not talking about the high price....

But go to the "order page" and you will see what I mean....they ask for your name and email and ask you to "describe order request" on some "tell us why you want this shyt"

I'm so heated right now....

One day later no email or anything. Was hoping on learning from the kit also but can't even find it on amazon

SMH, why they overcharging like that? I applaud the idea but damn at that. I was ready to share this with my folk & encourage them go cop it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SMH, why they overcharging like that? I applaud the idea but damn at that. I was ready to share this with my folk & encourage them go cop it.

I tried a different email because i thought my student email was the issue and still nothing...

if you look at their other kits they have cheaper prices but i was willing to do this expensive thing because it could be worth it in the end but it just seems like the website is horribly done....

i would not be surprised if this is a case of the website not even being active but they are too foolish to realize to take it down...

the thing annoying the most though is the few geniuses who got the boardgame don't have it on amazon..everywhere is talking about going on the american legacy website to purchase...

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for your interest in subscribing to American Legacy magazine. Please note that we are currently in the process of raising new investment capital ($3 million dollars) in order to resume publication in 2014. Once we complete our new financing our plan is to re-launch the magazine in both the print and digital format. If you are a current subscriber to American Legacy you will not miss any issues.

I want to again thank you for your continued support as we work through this difficult time period and we apologize for any delays you've encountered receiving the magazine. I invite you to visit our website www.americanlegacymag.com on a regular basis for updates on the magazine's status, our mobile truck exhibit schedule and teaching curriculum resources. We're working everyday to hold our rich and noble history in trust for the unborn! Thanks for joining our celebration.

Follow us on Twitter @AmLegMag95 and join our American Legacy group page on Facebook!

Please sign up to receive a FREE subscription to our E-Newsletter that we launched in April at www.americanlegacymag.com. Click here http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs126/1102365210252/archive/1114574195828.html to see issue # 6 of our E-Newsletter.

With my best,

Rodney J. Reynolds
Founder, Publisher & CEO
American Legacy Magazine/
American Legacy Education

CONNECT INSPIRE EMPOWER

:patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

An email they sent me...

This seems like a work in progress and a positive sign...hopefully they get it together...from the pictures and descriptions it looks like "American Legacy" is a great magazine to get for Black Excellence...

now hopefully they send me an email discussing my "order request" for the Black History Boardgame

Thank you for your interest in subscribing to American Legacy magazine. Please note that we are currently in the process of raising new investment capital ($3 million dollars) in order to resume publication in 2014. Once we complete our new financing our plan is to re-launch the magazine in both the print and digital format. If you are a current subscriber to American Legacy you will not miss any issues.

I want to again thank you for your continued support as we work through this difficult time period and we apologize for any delays you've encountered receiving the magazine. I invite you to visit our websitewww.americanlegacymag.com on a regular basis for updates on the magazine's status, our mobile truck exhibit schedule and teaching curriculum resources. We're working everyday to hold our rich and noble history in trust for the unborn! Thanks for joining our celebration.

Follow us on Twitter @AmLegMag95 and join our American Legacy group page on Facebook!

Please sign up to receive a FREE subscription to our E-Newsletter that we launched in April at www.americanlegacymag.com. Click here http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs126/1102365210252/archive/1114574195828.html to see issue # 6 of our E-Newsletter.

With my best,

Rodney J. Reynolds
Founder, Publisher & CEO

CONNECT INSPIRE EMPOWER

I want to again thank you for your continued support as we work through this difficult time period and we apologize for any delays you've encountered receiving the magazine. I invite you to visit our websitewww.americanlegacymag.com on a regular basis for updates on the magazine's status, our mobile truck exhibit schedule and teaching curriculum resources. We're working everyday to hold our rich and noble history in trust for the unborn! Thanks for joining our celebration.

With my best,

Rodney J. Reynolds
Founder, Publisher & CEO

CONNECT INSPIRE EMPOWER

With my best,

Rodney J. Reynolds
Founder, Publisher & CEO

CONNECT INSPIRE EMPOWER

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
though there are few c00ns/toms posted whom imo don't