The Big Man is back - Purdue vs UConn Men's National Championship thread, 9:20pm ET, TNT

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Edey isn't a typical ogre. He moves really well for his size and seems to have pretty good conditioning. I don't see how he doesn't have a role for 15-20 minutes in the NBA.

He gives a shyt too. :yeshrug:
I don't think edey can see Luka Garza so I'm not sure about that...

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UCONN it seem like everybody touch the ball and threats to score while with Purdue it’s just Edey and Smith. Outside of pick and rolls with Smith/Edey and Edey post ups. They really don’t have a way to score.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
UCONN it seem like everybody touch the ball and threats to score while with Purdue it’s just Edey and Smith. Outside of pick and rolls with Smith/Edey and Edey post ups. They really don’t have a way to score.
I think once Jones for Purdue checks back in, that'll look a little different. They sat him because he got 2 early fouls.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
These bigs are so polarizing to me. Edey so heavy and dominant and you can tell he's the alpha dominant force on the floor. Clingan good but you wonder what he'll do on offense. And then where they are on the floor defensively you wonder what they'll do against stretch bigs or pace.

I keep going back and forth on drafting Edey just because in special cases he'll be dominant

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Ref: Calls something against Uconn

dan hurley:
[IMG]