"The Biden/Harris Administration did not properly protect me, and I was forced to take a bullet for Democracy. IT WAS MY GREAT HONOR TO DO SO!"-Trump

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
While he gave a poor performance, all of his responses were all anchored in truth against someone who lied the entire time.

That Kamala is going to inspire a confidence that Biden couldn't remains to be seen.
How you feeling about Kamala though?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
While he gave a poor performance, all of his responses were all anchored in truth against someone who lied the entire time.

That Kamala is going to inspire a confidence that Biden couldn't remains to be seen.
No it doesn't lol. We've already seen it in enthusiasm and donations that dried up.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart-Select-20240723-094432-Chrome.jpg
he spiraling

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
1. Biden is someone who has defeated Trump
2. Biden dropping out means Trump has the benefit of running against someone that has NOT defeated him and it's a bonus that the someone is a ~black woman.

This idea that they didn't really want him gone doesn't make sense in any reality. They've already been working to lay the DEI attack groundwork long before Biden dropped out, alllllmost as if they anticipated that Kamala would be next in line in the event that Biden decided against running again.

This doesn't even factor in the legal challenges that the dems have exposed themselves with this course of action.

If Kamala manages to pull it off, it will ONLY be because the Dems have effectively communicated that Trump is an existential threat to democracy.
There was no energy behind Biden in this election cycle. Most people were going to vote for him reluctantly to avoid Trump being elected but there was no guarantee it was going to be enough this time around. This isn't 2020. Harris brings some new energy as we saw by the ActBlue donations, which are donations by the common people, and doesn't even include donations from the wealthy. If the Dems are on one accord and they can motivate people to get to the polls they aren't losing just based on the numbers. That looks like a possibility now, something the other side didn't think all the way through. Which is why we get this post from Trump, them being all over the news channels calling this undemocratic and putting out baseless claims of being able to challenge this is court. They are trying to halt the momentum they didn't see coming. They are scared.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Biden is someone who has defeated Trump
2. Biden dropping out means Trump has the benefit of running against someone that has NOT defeated him and it's a bonus that the someone is a ~black woman.

This idea that they didn't really want him gone doesn't make sense in any reality. They've already been working to lay the DEI attack groundwork long before Biden dropped out, alllllmost as if they anticipated that Kamala would be next in line in the event that Biden decided against running again.

This doesn't even factor in the legal challenges that the dems have exposed themselves with this course of action.

If Kamala manages to pull it off, it will ONLY be because the Dems have effectively communicated that Trump is an existential threat to democracy.
stuck in the past

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No it doesn't lol. We've already seen it in enthusiasm and donations that dried up.

enthusiasm?

What you're seeing is a response to being in dire straights. She's next in line and the obvious choice to coalesce around. The record setting donations would have shown up for whoever the pick was going to be because we're literally a few months out and there's no time to fukk around.

How you feeling about Kamala though?

I don't feel confident in her ability to win but I'm personally throwing my support behind her.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He didnt take a bullet for the country nor any person that is not white and in his racist cult, it barely grazed his ear. the shooter was a registered republican, blame trump for creating this violence with his dangerous rhetoric in the political system
You can almost so they are scrambling. Their reaction to Harris is certainly not one of confidence. Meanwhile the blue party appears to have gotten a boost. I believe the next debate will really shift a segment of people that have been silent thus far.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
enthusiasm?

What you're seeing is a response to being in dire straights. She's next in line and the obvious choice to coalesce around. The record setting donations would have shown up for whoever the pick was going to be because we're literally a few months out and there's no time to fukk around.
But that's literally expiring a confidence that Biden couldn't. :why:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nah they overplayed their hands and now they have to deal with someone who can actually run. They didn't actually want him gone.
My sentiments exactly

It was easier running against the Cadaver in Chief. He was obviously too old for the job.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
He didnt take a bullet for the country nor any person that is not white and in his racist cult, it barely grazed his ear. the shooter was a registered republican, blame trump for creating this violence with his dangerous rhetoric in the political system

I noticed right wing media made sure to downplay this fact. All the stuff I’ve seen online about it also ducks this fact because it goes against their narrative.

The shooter being a 20 yr old registered republican white kid probably confused the shyt outta them