The Best Time Of Your Life?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
So far the happiest period was from 18-20. My relationships with my family and bf were the strongest, enjoyed school/work and the people I met, the friendships I established (some of which continue even now), not to mention the security I felt with everything. I was very settled at the time.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
17,18,19 :ahh:

NO RESPONSIBILITY'S, JUS p*ssy AND PARTIES :noah:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As far as a healthy lifestyle...easily right now...turned 30...got me a nice little middle eastern chick i am going to start a family with...got a really good corporate IT management gig that let's me work from home basically all the time and take of work whenever the hell i want...am right on the verge of breaking into the Hollywood screenwriting seen and making some real big boy money...

As far as fun...easily between the ages of 22 -26...was in the streets selling drugs, running with a bunch of wild cats, partying to the pure-dee-limit, fukking a bunch of foreign women who barely spoke English...Had no real responsibility at all and at the drop of a hat on any given night i could be gone off some vodka, coke, X, and be fukking a polish chick on a dirty bathtub with a glow-light on top of the toilet as some Swedish club music blared from some busted computer speakers...

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I don't think I've had it yet, I had a shytty childhood and I'm 28 now but up to this point I'd say it had to be 18-22. I didn't go to college but I was doing stupid shyt just living on the edge of destruction. Right now isn't too bad either but it's about to change so we'll see.