The Best Time Of Your Life?

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
Most people would say that college was the best time of their lives. But the best time of my life was ages 10-15. I think about it, i had no worries in life at all. Go to school with my friends all day and goof off half of the time. Come home, watch TV, eat snacks, play video games, go over my friends houses, sleepovers etc. It was like non stop fun for years. Waited and waited to finally get my license at 16 :gladbron: then you have to get a job to support the car :shaq2: and that's when real life started rolling in. When would you say the best time of your life was?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
maybe now(28) because ive actually found myself, have a good job, totally independent and am in the best shape of my life

the "funnest" time ive had was like 21-24 i was wild then....coke every damn friday and saturday,women, just living wild

15 was cool but ive done so much more since ive been older

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hmmmmm, probably senior year of HS before everybody went their seperate ways

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Naw nikka, that independence you get when you leave puberty behind and you start walking the path to adulthood...get out of high school and even if you don't go to college you start working and driving and and dating and falling up into p*ssy for the first time free of fear from any parental guidance...drank, smoke and party without a care in the world, get your own place solo or share one with friends...for good or bad, it's all on you and can't nobody stop you now.

It's a feeling i'd imagine would be akin to slaves being releases from shackles and set free. :blessed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
going off to college has to be the best years of most people life

unless your some socially akward goof

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've had several "greatest time of my life" moments

7th grade when i got my first gf and literally all we did was grope, dry hump and french kiss each other. i didnt make sperm yet :flabbynsick: but she still jerked my flesh pump

11th grade before sr year, still not 18 so i was doin stupid ass shyt, never got caught but if i did, i was a minor :smugdraper: also when a girl first let me insert myself in her :noah: the first time you slide into that warm, slimey high school clam :noah: :noah:. sneaking into her house at night because her parents were old as hell and couldnt hear me molesting their innocent daughter then riding my mongoose back to my house at like 3am. i was fukkin HORNY

age 21 when my friends and i saved up to go to vegas for the first time as legit adults, got fukked up every night. got hired at nordstrom and was makin beaucoup $ selling shyt and fukkin around with my friends and goin around the mall trying to slide into girls from diff stores

college years :noah: and girls from out of town

post graduate, own place, own car, and breaking up with my ex :ohlawd:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
maybe now(28) because ive actually found myself, have a good job, totally independent and am in the best shape of my life

the "funnest" time ive had was like 21-24 i was wild then....coke every damn friday and saturday,women, just living wild

15 was cool but ive done so much more since ive been older

Basically same for me. I can travel to wherever i want. Taking my health seriously again since college. Knowing ways to get what you want out of women, and i mean at all ages, just not my own.