The best player in the NFL living a normal family life...no exotical ig thot..normal wife

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he met her when he was already pro too.

odds of finding a real one at that point in your life as a rich professional athlete are low.

good for him :ehh:

Only because they chase whores and groupies

normal women don't care about football or know shyt about of the players of even their names, even the famous ones only thots keep up with shyt like this and pursue athletes

A pro player can just meet women regularly and they won't even recognize who he is, football players aren't famous like Lebron James, and top level basketball players

or you can just not entertain thots, I mean these bytches these nikkaz be choosing look like straight up prostitutes, and you're suprised by the out come

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Lol naw man he left his homely Baby mama for that bad ass chick hes married too now

aaron-donalds-girlfriend.png

:ohhh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Only because they chase whores and groupies

normal women don't care about football or know shyt about of the players of even their names, even the famous ones only thots keep up with shyt like this and pursue athletes

A pro player can just meet women regularly and they won't even recognize who he is, football players aren't famous like Lebron James, and top level basketball players

or you can just not entertain thots, I mean these bytches these nikkaz be choosing look like straight up prostitutes, and you're suprised by the out come

Bruh, having grown up with 3 NFL players and hung out with them pretty regularly I’m here to tell you that whole “they don’t know who you are” deal only lasts for an hour, tops, and that’s if you with the woman alone.

Before you even make it to the woman some guys are going to recognize you, try and chop it up, and ask for autographs. Everyone will see that and know you aren’t an average person. Only way that isn’t happening is if you some guy buried on special teams and hanging out in a city you don’t currently play in.

Had one friend who played for the Steelers fly in to hang once. We decided to hit a local bar. fukking dudes wouldn’t leave us alone. And while he started, he was not someone most people here would even think twice about if you heard his name. Had to make it a point to let the dudes know we didn’t want to be bothered and from that point on any women we talked to immediately wanted to know who we were, first thing out their mouth. Once a regular woman knows you make millions of dollars a year, she ain’t regular anymore.

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Bruh, having grown up with 3 NFL players and hung out with them pretty regularly I’m here to tell you that whole “they don’t know who you are” deal only lasts for an hour, tops, and that’s if you with the woman alone.

Before you even make it to the woman some guys are going to recognize you, try and chop it up, and ask for autographs. Everyone will see that and know you aren’t an average person. Only way that isn’t happening is if you some guy buried on special teams and hanging out in a city your don’t currently play in.

Had one friend who played for the Steelers fly in to hang once. We decided to hit a local bar. fukking dudes wouldn’t leave us alone. And while he started, he was not someone most people here would even think twice about if you heard his name. Had to make it a point to let the dudes know we didn’t want to be bothered and from that point on any women we talked to immediately wanted to know who we were, first thing out their mouth. Once a regular woman knows you make millions of dollars a year, she ain’t regular anymore.
facts :wow:

Daps

Before you even make it to the woman some guys are going to recognize you, try and chop it up, and ask for autographs. Everyone will see that and know you aren’t an average person. Only way that isn’t happening is if you some guy buried on special teams and hanging out in a city you don’t currently play in.

Truth.

Went to a comedy spot and sitting less than 10 feet away was Dak Prescott...probably back around 2018.

Me and my crew were just eating and chopping it up and then noticed dude out the corner of our eyes. None of the females noticed him at first until the dudes started looking and whispering to their homies.

Then it was like ALL the females started pulling on their bra straps, checking out their makeup, redoing their lipstick. Breh was sitting with what looked like his dad, a black female cousin and maybe one of his white cousins.

Got to the last 10 minutes of the show and Dak got up and must have taken like 4 steps and was out the door while his whole table stayed until the end. I never seen dude move that fast :russ:. Crowded spot....no idea how he moved that quickly in the dark without bumping into anyone. 3/4 of the broads didn't realize he was gone because they all moved towards his table when the lights came on and then looked all :francis: when they saw it was just his daddy and white cousin left.

You know Pops Prescott was like :mjlit:"y'all gon need to talk to me first" :mjlit: