Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Im black lol, I like New York style. But I’m from the west coast. So no pizza bias here. I grew up on thin pizza. Here is proof I’m black by my YouTube page before you go in on me

I was joking with you. We both post together in The horror film thread- I know who you are!! Lol. Especially since you liked Devil’s Rejects!!!:cheers:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:deadrose::laff:
Chicago pot pie

not know types pf pizza. Yet talk about pizza. When all you know is pita bread heat lamp trash. That would be found in an upper Northside Barry's at best.

like i said earlier.
y'all margehrita's cheap heat lamp grade trash.

yet you too scary to google Chicago margarita's because you know you will be exposed.

so i am gonna give you a table any way.

this is the best picture of a real margarita's thin crust pizza.
not that offbrand spelling face ass name with a new sign bullshyt you posted.
10648225_705816449473074_4725877994346052870_o.jpg

d16590ac7c24442efd2b223ee64d128c_-united-states-illinois-cook-county-chicago-231179-margaritas-pizzeriahtm.jpg

now to clown you.
i can post a picture of the what margarita's really look like to compare to that bullshyt you posted to really clown you and margarita's still look better and surely taste better.
than that not even aldi's grade level mozzarella truck stop cheese pita bread cheese loaf. you posted masquerading as thin. when that you shyt you posted
is some cheap quaker oats pan pizza bullshyt from pizza hut or barry's at best level.

margarita's in real light best and worst pix of how i know it will look frfr. without the best in internet for show pix.

low level chicago margarita's pizza.
in real life how it come shot frfr.
l.jpg

versus

queens
margherita with the offbrand as fukk spelling too tho.

o.jpg

you better stop.

y'all margherita's with the huff offbrand spelling. you knew was catching a table for that.
again'..you better stop.

before you windup in a flaming tables finish besides this tables finish.
where you awake backstage on a pallet of wreckage after hours in the coliseum.
with no care for you condition.

Best pizza in Chicago is Spacca Napoli.

It's a block away from where I live. It's ok. Their grinder sandwiches and italian salads are clutch though.

sI9sy2EF9MJBvqqETDFenjAnnR-z0QLna9kNW0HL4uhyF9jxyeP-TdoW0xYk3EIZvpdrg0_m8t9vi9A6A1IO8bdckU8J_vHO5CMJ8meWJ8xTYchhQ2hhtf9QJNw

Put yo ass in a coma.

It's also the site of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Lots of mafia history there.

chicago pizza is or was a few blocks away, I believe.
so i have a hard time believe'n something is Giordano or edwardo level consistently.
all those north side transplant tourist pizza places be all cap, besides baccino's and chicago's.

oh and spaca napoli like a paid for pr place. that shyt huff as hell. that shyt was roman bread. with that gourmet trash mozzarella shyt. oh this the huff place the wood burning stove or oven up the street on fullerton used to decimate. before they closed possibly. as their dishes were a bit to adult. that cognac bourbon pasta dish from them was that crack. is the furrier still up the street from here or are they closed? i don't shop or be up north no more once untitled and gramaphone kinda became a memory for me in that age. plus i moved.

art barr

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
not know types pf pizza. Yet talk about pizza. When all you know is pita bread heat lamp trash. That would be found in an upper Northside Barry's at best.

like i said earlier.

yet you too scary to google Chicago margarita's because you know you will be exposed.

d16590ac7c24442efd2b223ee64d128c_-united-states-illinois-cook-county-chicago-231179-margaritas-pizzeriahtm.jpg

now to clown you.
i can post a picture of the what margarita's really look like to compare to that bullshyt you posted to really clown you and margarita's still look better and surely taste better.
than that not even aldi's grade level mozzarella truck stop cheese pita bread cheese loaf. you posted masquerading as thin. when that you shyt you posted
is some cheap quaker oats pan pizza bullshyt from pizza hut or barry's at best level.

margarita's in real light best and worst pix of how i know it will look frfr. without the best in internet for show pix.

l.jpg

versus

queens

o.jpg

you better stop.

y'all margherita's with the huff offbrand spelling. you knew was catching a table for that.
again'..you better stop.

so i have a hard time believe'n something is Giordano or edwardo level consistently.
all those north side transplant tourist pizza places be all cap, besides baccino's and chicago's.

oh and spaca napoli like a paid for pr place. that shyt huff as hell. that shyt was roman bread. with that gourmet trash mozzarella shyt. oh this the huff place the wood burning stove or oven up the street on fullerton used to decimate. before they closed possibly. as their dishes were a bit to adult. that cognac bourbon pasta dish from them was that crack. is the furrier still up the street from here or are they closed? i don't shop or be up north no more once untitled and gramaphone kinda became a memory for me in that age. plus i moved.

art barr
:dwillhuh: :gucci:
know what?? Nvm. I’m too tired to get into this :palm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

like i said earlier.

now to clown you.

l.jpg

versus

queens

o.jpg

you better stop.

again'..you better stop.

art barr
Hold up. Y’all really cut circle pizza into squares - that’s all I needed to see. Square pieces of a circle pizza just killed your entire argument. Squares out of a circle pizza - not only does Chicago serve up lasagna cakes with tomato frosting but you cut your pizza into tiny squares, for what reason???

giphy.gif

:laff::laff:
tenor.gif

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hold up. Y’all really cut circle pizza into squares - that’s all I needed to see. Square pieces of a circle pizza just killed your entire argument. Squares out of a circle pizza - not only does Chicago serve up lasagna cakes with tomato frosting but you cut your pizza into tiny squares, for what reason???

giphy.gif

:laff::laff:
tenor.gif
Yeah they do :mjlol:

I moved from NJ/NYC area out to Chicago about 4 years ago and I can cosign the fact that deep dish isn't really the local favorite. Its definitely a tourist thing. The only time I eat deep dish is when friends or fam comes to visit me or a client comes from out of town for a mtg.

Chicago thin crust/tavern style pizza is where its at and its def among the best out there....but they cut it into squares like idiots :mjlol:

As great as CHI pizza is, it ain't touching NY, NJ or CT tho :yeshrug:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nobody in this thread agrees with the video's list :russ::russ: Di Fara's is ass too. Gimme a greasy, hood slice before that artisan crap.