The Best Individual Seasons of TV Ever

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Season 4 of Angel was meh until the last couple of episodes. Season 5 is :wow: Arguably Whedons best work, everything he's ever done and has done til now is reflected in that season.
if i remember correctly season 4 was with the beast wasnt it? if so, u out your cot dayum mind. That season was dope with all the revelations and fukkery. Opinions tho :ld:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I watch all of those shows except Heroes and Black Sails. Should I give Black Sails a chance?

Absolutely, it's an amazing show that gives you a yearning for content from the golden age of piracy era, much like I discovered I had a taste for cyberpunk from Altered Carbon. You see them sailing, capturing prizes, the pirates republic(pirate ruled Nassau).

The first season is kinda slow but they set up basically all four seasons with it. The action is straight piff. ALL the characters are well developed, and you'll probably come to love captains flint, Vane, Blackbeard and Rackham. People die and get mutilated every season which provides great stakes and tension.

Although be prepared, because it's in that era, you do have slaves and a c00n or two.

The main character is Captain Flint, John Silver's captain before Treasure Island. He's a badass, and from now on I will watch anything Toby Stephens is on, based off the strength of his role as Flint. Then the second lead is of course, John Silver before he becomes Long john silver,. I can best describe him as a mix of Tyrion's personality and littlefinger;s ambitions and machinations wrapped up in an actor who looks like Jon Snow.

It's not just the best show no one watches, I could make an argument it's one of the top ten shows of all time.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Absolutely, it's an amazing show that gives you a yearning for content from the golden age of piracy era, much like I discovered I had a taste for cyberpunk from Altered Carbon. You see them sailing, capturing prizes, the pirates republic(pirate ruled Nassau).

The first season is kinda slow but they set up basically all four seasons with it. The action is straight piff. ALL the characters are well developed, and you'll probably come to love captains flint, Vane, Blackbeard and Rackham. People die and get mutilated every season which provides great stakes and tension.

Although be prepared, because it's in that era, you do have slaves and a c00n or two.

The main character is Captain Flint, John Silver's captain before Treasure Island. He's a badass, and from now on I will watch anything Toby Stephens is on, based off the strength of his role as Flint. Then the second lead is of course, John Silver before he becomes Long john silver,. I can best describe him as a mix of Tyrion's personality and littlefinger;s ambitions and machinations wrapped up in an actor who looks like Jon Snow.

It's not just the best show no one watches, I could make an argument it's one of the top ten shows of all time.
Thanks for the insight. I'll definitely check it out. Judging by your list we have similar tastes in shows. I wish they didnt cancel Utopia.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Thanks for the insight. I'll definitely check it out. Judging by your list we have similar tastes in shows. I wish they didnt cancel Utopia.
I mean Channel 4 just doesn't have the budget for something like that in the UK. And it was too adult for the BBC, at least based off that drama from the primary school shooting scene. Then we heard HBO would adapt that but nothing came to fruition.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Three pages and nobody mentionned Fargo season 1 & 2.:picard:
Wow, I completely forgot about that. Martin Freeman killed it as Lester, then you've got Lorne Malvo. And somehow they brought the heat up in season 2. Supposedly the leftovers and big little lies are goat contenders but I don't have the time.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Game of Thrones season 4 & 5
The Wire season 3 & 4
Fargo season 1& 2
Homeland season 4
Breaking Bad season 4 & 5
The Boondocks season 1
The Chappelle Show season 1 & 2
Monday Night Raw season 5, 6, & 8