The BEST FIGHT in comic movie history

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I prefer the Spidey 1 ending fight with Gobby to the NWH fight. I dont think the NWH had enough brutality. I love the NWH hallway fight though

I mean come on this fight starts with a bomb to the face.

Unpopular opinion I guess: I thought they dropped the ball a bit in the final NWH fight. The brutality in Raimi’s was on another level. Goblin literally knocked the spit out of Pete’s mouth in 2002.

I did dig seeing Holland’s rage on full display though, as well as Maguire stopping him from piercing Norman with the glider. That was well done.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Airport scene was legitimately terrible.

100% agree. No one was really trying to hurt each other so the scene didn't mean much to me. Dunno why it's so overhyped. Rhodey got hurt by accident for Christ's sakes and cats acting like he died . nikka was up and walking the next movie. :mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
100% agree. No one was really trying to hurt each other so the scene didn't mean much to me. Dunno why it's so overhyped. Rhodey got hurt by accident for Christ's sakes and cats acting like he died . nikka was up and walking the next movie. :mjlol:
At the end of the day, he’s just a dude in a suit that fell far enough down to create a crater in the ground so yeah, I think people acting like he died was warranted. :heh:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This is more of a nostalgia pick for me but the 1990 tmnt movie is a top ten comic book movie of all time

The fight against shredder, from his entrance to the turtles understanding who they are facing taking to fight up a notch to splinters arrival.

The foot running up on Ralph on the roof and giving him the beats.

Running down the rest of the turtles and starting the brawl by throwing Ralph the roof window and then burning down the house.