Beetlejuice Beetlejuice #1 Again #1 Again | The Domestic Box Office Thread | Sep. 13-15

Which Movie will Gross More this Weekend?

• Don't Worry Darling

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Woman King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indiana jones was dope but i felt bad everytime harrison tried to run. I thought each sprint was make his knees explode

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
not saying it's the only reason TPM succeeded but we're underestimating the maga and middle america turn out that movie had.
you had old white people seeing that movie multiple times. people who didn't go to movies normally were seeing and felt like they were fighting against the "normal media"
we can't forget the DeSantis ad :lolbron:
jerry bruckhiemer actually talked about it in an interview

which is why I'm curious if tom cruise gets the same turnout for MI7

I know I'm going to see it though As a MI fan

This is quite a bit of nonsense though. The movie made over $600M overseas as well. Why? Because it's Tom Cruise and because fighter jets are cool and because it was mostly shot using practical effects. It was a very well made action movie, more so than most.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is quite a bit of nonsense though. The movie made over $600M overseas as well. Why? Because it's Tom Cruise and because fighter jets are cool and because it was mostly shot using practical effects. It was a very well made action movie, more so than most.
I don't know those magats were pretty happy about this particular film:patrice:
I need to see them get MI7 to a billion then
MI6 was better than TPM:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know those magats were pretty happy about this particular film:patrice:
I need to see them get MI7 to a billion then
MI6 was better than TPM:lolbron:

Honestly, I don't think it was. Top Gun Maverick is one of the best action movies I've seen in 20 years. I think a lot of people felt the same. The "MAGA" talking point isn't a realistic one. Nobody overseas cares about American Patriotism and all that shyt. In fact, that'd be a reason for them not to go. But they went because it's Tom Cruise and it's fighter jets doing cool shyt.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I don't think it was. Top Gun Maverick is one of the best action movies I've seen in 20 years. I think a lot of people felt the same. The "MAGA" talking point isn't a realistic one. Nobody overseas cares about American Patriotism and all that shyt. In fact, that'd be a reason for them not to go. But they went because it's Tom Cruise and it's fighter jets doing cool shyt.
damn ok. I'm about to do market research :lolbron:
just in time for the 4th of July :wow: