Beetlejuice Beetlejuice #1 Again #1 Again | The Domestic Box Office Thread | Sep. 13-15

Which Movie will Gross More this Weekend?

• Don't Worry Darling

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Woman King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
if anything this should be the final nail in Kathleen's coffin. I remember hearing she was on her way out but Iger ain't playing right now. if she wasn't out before she is now.

After the bloodbath at ESPN. :whew: Booby bout to execute @ORDER_66 and The Great Purge on Lucasfilm. Bout to be the Night of a Thousand Tears. :wow:

Bob Iger marching to the Lucasfilm lot like

star-wars.gif

Doing Kathleen like

order66-star-wars.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think the actuals will come in a big higher for Indy tomorrow. it seems sold out around here.

Ruby Kracken is Dreamworks WOAT opening ever.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
if anything this should be the final nail in Kathleen's coffin. I remember hearing she was on her way out but Iger ain't playing right now. if she wasn't out before she is now.
At this point, I’ll believe it when I see it. Kathleen should’ve been gone after Solo bombed. Iger’s at fault too with the rushed mandates.

I’ve always found it interesting how much more heat Marvel gets than Lucasfilm on here. The latter studio hasn’t a box office hit since 2019, and the film that came out then was asscheeks. They seem to have the talent in-house to turn the ship around (Gilroy with Andor), but…nothing happened there. I doubt a bulk of those Star Wars movies they announced months ago will ever see the light of day.

Also, I didn’t hate the newest Indy. Thought it was flawed but decent. But if a movie like that needs $750mil in order to break even, then I can’t feel sorry for it when it fails. :hubie: