The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh shyt. i never knew this thread existed. im a huge beer snob. beer or bourbon is all i drink.. ill just copy this post i just made in the staying in for new years thread. lol that hefe pictured above is the one im referring to

purchased a great german hefeweizen to start off with, got a 4 pack of prob my fav belgian tripel La Fin Du Monde, and ending the night with a Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout. a beer that is VERY hyped up and that i have been waiting to try for some time. 15% ! gonna knock me on my ass

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, what's this like? I hear a lot of people are all about GI's Belgian line, but what I've had (Pere Jacques and Sofie, mostly) have been pretty underwhelming. I hear Juliet is great, but it's like $16/bomber around here so I've been hesitant.

Not really a fan of the Sofia and Matilda, but Juliet is where it's at. Has a real sour feel to it, so if you don't like sours you should avoid. Goes down real easy and gives a great buzz. My favorite American Wild Ale outside of Love Child # 2.

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
Sours/belgians are definitely my thing, so I might cop a bottle soon.

Fin du Monde is probably my favorite beer. It's the bad boy that got me in the craft beer scene about two years ago. About to pop open a growler of Great Lakes Christmas Ale. Was gonna get a growler of DFH Midas Touch, but I couldn't bring myself to drop the $25 on it. :(

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
i don't know how anyone hasn't posted this yet. truly one of the greatest beers.

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-04-20%2Bat%2B10.42.35%2BAM.png

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
I know one of my local stores has a "sour power" pack. I think it's only like 4 beers though.

I'm curious what would come in a 9 pack though.

Also, finishing this growler of Christmas Ale and I'm pretty sufficiently faded. Hope people at work aren't expecting me to get that much done!

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I don't remember exactly what beers were in the pack probably making a trip this week so I should find out then. I've been getting Founder's Breakfast Stout alot on tap, just about every friday during lunch break I'll get that with my meal at the bars/restaurants in Center City near my job.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good knowledge on this thread

:salute:

aint nothing like a hard day of work and kicking back with a beer and calling it a day

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i havent ventured out lately. ive been drinking my usual...flying dog doggie style classic. new years i had a great divide hercules but i was already too fucvked up to enjoy it. my favorite double ipa though

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Got a bottle of this
images
(in addition to 8 Ommegang beers) for Christmas, and I'm trying to keep it on ice until my birthday later this month. 11.5% ABV:deadmanny: