Reppin
My Family
Sixpoint-HiRes-Beer-01.jpg

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Had this by bottle a while back & wasn't really feeling it.

Had it on draft with some wings recently & it tasted much better for some reason

yuengling_beer-18160.jpg

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me and some of my coworkers went out last thursday and had some pliny the younger on its release date. most people stood in line for 6-7hrs at russian river brewing for an 8oz glass, but we just went to some random bar in hayward and drank that shyt like water for 4hrs. imo its not as good as dogfish head 120 minute ipa, but its good.

:to: I really wanted to neg you for this out of jealousy. For the rest of the country that is like seeing a unicorn or the holy grail :wow:

Next time, raise a glass for those of us who will never taste Pliny (older or younger)

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Might give away where I work to the Coli Wolves but I work within a quarter mile of the Ommegang Brewery, I had Hennepin on my lunch break, the area is :lupe: for beer snobs, there's about 10 breweries in a 10 mile radius

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
me and some of my coworkers went out last thursday and had some pliny the younger on its release date. most people stood in line for 6-7hrs at russian river brewing for an 8oz glass, but we just went to some random bar in hayward and drank that shyt like water for 4hrs. imo its not as good as dogfish head 120 minute ipa, but its good.

fukk you!!!!! Lol jk, I want to fly out the Cali and get the Younger and send back some bottles of the Elder.

That 120 being shipped out here to Jax too bruh. Gonna cop me a few bottles this year. Had one last year and it was :noah:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you!!!!! Lol jk, I want to fly out the Cali and get the Younger and send back some bottles of the Elder.

That 120 being shipped out here to Jax too bruh. Gonna cop me a few bottles this year. Had one last year and it was :noah:
breh, cali is the beer mecca. you can get damn near anything out here and if you can't get it, the laws allow for you to get it shipped to cali, unlike some places down south.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
image_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png
my movement from Friday, I don't know maybe because it had been sitting in the store since the fall and I picked it up on a whim it may have began to sour, I never had it before so maybe it was supposed to be brewed that way, eitherway it was like

Also picked up Goose Island Muddy and Southern Tier Grand Arbor all excellent beers as well

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I swear, i feel like Wayne, beer is for white boys

I'm on that Crown Apple at the moment.. with diet coke but that shyt is good straight...

I get Rum Chata and Coke for the females.. maybe mix a lil crown in it...

Hennessy Black and Apple Juice if i'm in a chillin mood..

I usually drink Tito's Vodka, pineapple juice, and sprite if I'm on that clear...

Don Julio for my Tequila... shots or mix with sprite if I'm trying to turn it up....

And wine when i'm puffing on my hookah