The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these always turn into name-fests and when it comes down to it any 6-pack costing more than eight bucks is good beer regardless of the cool names.

i dont champion beer often and will still buy bud light/budweiser/coors if its a 12-beer kinda night. but anyways. this stuff is really good.

2_image_brooklyn-summer-ale_large.png

its got a blue moon feel pretty much but the ending turns into a creamy taste. shyts real good and its not hard to find.

try to get it (or any other beer) in draft. i first tasted it in draft, searched out a bottle of it at the store and it wasnt quite the same.

im about to invest in a growler.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
from another thread:

beer i have been enjoying lately:

DALE'S PALE ALE
BELL'S PORTER
ANDERSON VALLEY HOP OTTIN IPA
21 AMENDMENT BACK IN BLACK IPA
TERRAPIN WAKE N BAKE COFFEE OATMEAL STOUT (this is my favorite)
FOUNDER'S CENTENNIAL IPA

cracking open a dale's before i go to my buddy's party at his record store then BBQ. pitbull is lying on the floor farting his a$$hole off. "not bad".

Thomas_Elliot

Rookie
Daps
Favorites change all the time, but these two are the favorites at the moment.

IMG_20120513_205635.jpg

images

About to take a small trip to Tampa tomorrow and Monday and hit up Cigar City Brewing. Haven't had a bad brew from them yet.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
If u like beer and are in the Bmore/DMV area u gotta try the Heavy Seas collection by clipper city (Loose Cannon, Small Craft Warning, and Peg Leg). They are like 7% which is alot for a beer and they taste good. 3 will fukk u up if u not used to drinking them. A whole 6 pack to yourself will have u like :jawalrus:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Sancha-Coaster.15144759_sq_thumb_m.png

They sell this at the gym and now they have it in stores. Its a local beer and very refreshing after a good work out.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My go-to Non-Snob Beer

guinness_foreign_extra_stout_us_goblet.jpg

When I want to snob it up. (Delaware Stand Up!) 90 Min Dogfish IPA...Not linking up for some reason

dogfish-head-90-minute-ipa-3

The Extremely-Rare-Highly-Rated-I-Know-I-Will-Never-Even-Taste-It

pliny-the-younger.jpg