The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Had a six pack of these two just recently.. Wasn't a fan of neither to be honest.

magic-hat-9.jpeg

Leffe_Blonde.JPG

Hey breh i know i said this was
14HQ3S2.png

but i changed my mind i forgot to hit you.

I actually had it again and its pretty good. Not amazing but good.

I dont know what it was i had a burger then changed glasses with a slower pour and it was good.

@malbaker86 we got the same stove i see ya :obama:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo brehs.. believe it or not I'm in London right now on some vacation-just getting away shyt. First time I've ever been here but the beer selections in the pubs I've stopped in are :scusthov:

I'm seeing nothing but Bass Ale, Stella, Budwieiser, Becks, etc.. I mean these are cool-decent beers to drink but I was expecting so much more:noah: Even in the stores like Tesco there isn't too much of a selection.

America's craft ales or should I say the selection we have has spoiled me:snoop:

Drink up brehs

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yo brehs.. believe it or not I'm in London right now on some vacation-just getting away shyt. First time I've ever been here but the beer selections in the pubs I've stopped in are :scusthov:

I'm seeing nothing but Bass Ale, Stella, Budwieiser, Becks, etc.. I mean these are cool-decent beers to drink but I was expecting so much more:noah: Even in the stores like Tesco there isn't too much of a selection.

America's craft ales or should I say the selection we have has spoiled me:snoop:

Drink up brehs
thats dissapointing to hear.
did you t to look around on untapped app?

That app is really dope especially with finding breweries and beers.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Maui Brewing Co CoCoNut Porter is pretty good. It's only available in the spring/summer. I've been told not to buy if I see it in the fall/winter because it's been sitting.

coconut1.jpg

I tend to do dark beers & stouts. I've seen a few chocolate stouts already posted that I like.

Unfortunately, I've all but abandoned beer since I started working out.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
thats dissapointing to hear.
did you t to look around on untapped app?

That app is really dope especially with finding breweries and beers.
No I'm only here for a few days so I didn't add international calling to my cell. This city is huge so I know they have craft beer spots somewhere. I'll do a google search next time I step out

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
old rasputin is a classic. one of my fav imperial stouts. relatively cheap and always available. around here anyways