The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
All right my fellow beer drinkers if you like the finest of ales and get the :huhldup: face when offered a or Bud or Natural Ice.

What's your favorite craft brew? What's your favorite style? Mine fluctuates but right about now I'd say ipa. I'm currently sipping on some
Goose_Island_Summertime.jpg

cb.png

Dogfish-Head-SahTea.jpg

had this last week and :wow::leon::ehh::damn::obama:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hate beer snobs and the worst bars or pubs are where they congregate. But with that said Goose Islands pretty good.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate beer snobs and the worst bars or pubs are where they congregate. But with that said Goose Islands pretty good.

I'm a home bound beer snob I don't go to the bars that much with all the losers I'll hit Total Wine with my boys and watch sports sippin on high quality brews, but I mean if I go too a cookout and don't bring my own beers I'll sip on a corona but it's not as enjoyable as they once were.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm a home bound beer snob I don't go to the bars that much with all the losers I'll hit Total Wine with my boys and watch sports sippin on high quality brews, but I mean if I go too a cookout and don't bring my own beers I'll sip on a corona but it's not as enjoyable as they once were.

Honestly do you i just hate when you go somewhere and beer snobs are so against you and what your drinking i dont give a shyt what there drinking. Also i find it funny they take the beer so serious i once asked a bartender at one of those bars that only sells snobby beer about what i was drinking he went into an hour long talk about the taste the certain cups it has to be poured in and whole bunch of other shyt. i was thinkin :damn: i'm just trying to get drunk.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly do you i just hate when you go somewhere and beer snobs are so against you and what your drinking i dont give a shyt what there drinking. Also i find it funny they take the beer so serious i once asked a bartender at one of those bars that only sells snobby beer about what i was drinking he went into an hour long talk about the taste the certain cups it has to be poured in and whole bunch of other shyt. i was thinkin :damn: i'm just trying to get drunk.

Yeah I can hear that lol like I said never been to the bars my tastes have evolved I don't really knock nobody for what they drink I just don't really like or drink mainstream beers.