The Beekeeper - Trailer Jason Statham, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Jeremy Irons, Minnie Driver

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Starting to draw some connections between America's obsession with anti heroes and corruption in government and our current political reality.

The movie almost reads like QANON, whether that is cause or correlation or which it flows, I don't know.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I mean as a piece of art this was straight garbage...

I mean Christ Statham calls "his people" and the FBI is looking for "his people". Why wouldn't his people just give the tip

The sneaking Into presidential residence scene was hilarious

The motto of his people being repeated by multiple entities

I love Statham and he was fine in it but yea

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jason Statham has really mastered his lane. He really is an action hero for our times. Regular joe who is actually a badass, wrecking shop in the name of justice. Was this his best movie, no. But I was entertained thoroughly.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I saw this and while it was entertaining, the amount of shyt u have to suspend to believe this plot is nonsense.

also emmy raver lampman was clearly pregnant in this movie, cuz she was chubby as hell in the face and wore mom jeans the entire time.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FBI chick was annoying but Iโ€™d smash
Would still smash Mrs. Cosby (Iโ€™m a demon)
And the Pres

I love Jeremy Irons and he did well, but his talent was wasted.

Journey to the Center of the Earth kid was great..like a non-parody version of the guy from Zoolander 2

Beautiful message. Iโ€™m about to put my wife on to the Crank movies cause she has no idea

she's from the umbrella academy if u ever seen that.