The Beatnuts and The Liks dropping a joint album

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
These are both extremely underrated groups, but their vibe is surprisingly similar, should be some good piffery, I think I'll pay money for this.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Tash is the man absolutely. but low key J Ro may even be better. on some Ruck & Rock shyt where you thought one was the man when it may have been the other the whole time.

i genuinely love both these groups. i called this album back in 1996-97. i just KNEW it would happen when LOUD absorbed The Beatnuts in the late 90's....

better late than never.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
damnnnn this track "grumpy crocodile" is pretty sick

i cant wait for the album- happy that all the liks n beatnuts are goin be a part of this

Los Angeles

The Fukk U Lay That Down
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tash is the man absolutely. but low key J Ro may even be better. on some Ruck & Rock shyt where you thought one was the man when it may have been the other the whole time.

i genuinely love both these groups. i called this album back in 1996-97. i just KNEW it would happen when LOUD absorbed The Beatnuts in the late 90's....

better late than never.

what u smoking bro tash is way better then jro

listen to rap life by tash and still tell me that

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
This is basura :scusthov:

The sound mixing is bad and Juju is trash :flabbynsick: ... good luck if the whole album sounds like that.

cmon man at first i was like :wtf:

but this track gets better with each listen- im sure this isnt their best shyt-but nice to hear their first track together

how is juju trash though?