The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dopest Batman in my opinion.
People dont undestand that (The Batman)
was only 2 years in of bussin heads in gotham.
UKVu0t8.gif
It's my personal fav other than TDK

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The plot is probably taking inspiration from the TAS episode where Bruce Wayne gets framed for murder and you find out it’s clay face all along
this will give this Bruce the push he needs to use his Bruce Wayne cover
I feel like he'll already have the Bruce cover at the start of the movie, my guess is that there will be a solid jump from the end of the first one, maybe a year, based on the blue color scheme they've shown, the following winter. So Bruce will already be a more public figure, doing fundraisers, showing up with different women. I don't think we spend another movie with him learning he needs to come out of his shell to be a light for Gotham.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel like he'll already have the Bruce cover at the start of the movie, my guess is that there will be a solid jump from the end of the first one, maybe a year, based on the blue color scheme they've shown, the following winter. So Bruce will already be a more public figure, doing fundraisers, showing up with different women. I don't think we spend another movie with him learning he needs to come out of his shell to be a light for Gotham.

Agreed

Though it WOULD be fun to see awkward Bruce slowly transform into Suave/Ladies man Bruce with the help of Alfred (Has that ever been done before?) I think they'll do as you said and fast forward to Bruce's public persona being more or less what we already know and are familiar with.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Agreed

Though it WOULD be fun to see awkward Bruce slowly transform into Suave/Ladies man Bruce with the help of Alfred (Has that ever been done before?) I think they'll do as you said and fast forward to Bruce's public persona being more or less what we already know and are familiar with.

Matt Reeves hinted during filming the 1st one we'd see Bruce evolve his playboy persona while learning to balance it with Batman throughout the journey. I think we'll see a bit of that but agreed we probably get another time jump as well.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed

I'm sure we'll still get some awkward moments.

Part of me hopes we get a cameo from Harvey Dent, have him and Bruce kicking it on some Tony/Rhodes shyt.