Reppin
berlin
Average is not a very good statistical measurement to use for an argument

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-15.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My cousin getting married on Saturday. Reception at her house cheap ass wedding.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get married brehs

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

:heh:

This

I always ask women if they would rather get that loot put up for a crib or spend it on a wedding and start off the marriage struggling... The responses are hilarious most of the time.

Marriage has become a disgusting money drain from beginning to end.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:heh:

This

I always ask women if they would rather get that loot put up for a crib or spend it on a wedding and start off the marriage struggling... The responses are hilarious most of the time.

Marriage has become a disgusting money drain from beginning to end.

I always say if you can get. Broad to marry you with a prenup and at city hall :noah:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old films old weddings, new films new weddings. Actually I miss the old films with the old bra's. It looked like the girls were smuggling to pointy missiles across borders. Oh you're an innocent girl, I know. But you are dangerous too. Let that hair down and uncork those behemoths unto the world. When they do get revealed you confronted with two A-cup bee stings, as rolls upon rolls of toilet paper is peppered at your feet. The dream is better than the duped disgust of a reality. But one day, that bra will be taken off. In fact, it already has. And out popped two of the most giving creatures of God's creation. Many night I spent with my teeth rapped around that right nipple. There was a bar in the left, a righteous bar of fury. Subtle though. You'd barely know it was there. Must have hurt. A bytch bit my nipple once, softly. It still hurt. 36D that's ample for me.