The average pawg will pick this dude

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In other news, water is wet, grass is green, and SOHH is a ghost town.

Do we need any more threads to state the obvious?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm, you walk the streets of Toronto and Montreal and don't see fine white women with black men of all shades, shapes and sizes? C'mon son.

It's sad how nikkaz look at these white women and think they're unattainable.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Malcolm, you walk the streets of Toronto and Montreal and don't see fine white women with black men of all shades, shapes and sizes? C'mon son.

There seems to not be a middle ground here. You'll either have people thinking that white women are the easiest p*ssy on earth or that they're rare and mystical like unicorns that can sneeze cocaine, shyt gold and pee 4loko.

People need to travel more. Not just out of city but out of state and out of country.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

breh in canada its different..i got 3 pawgs who are on my roster asking and begging for a nicca.. but down south is different

im actually tired of pawgs...

west african chick are in now :mjpls:

but your right, mtl every nikka is waking with pawg(8 and above)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

How is that even possible, nikka got mo posts than the owners of the site :dwillhuh:

Nikka got 1200 posts in less than a month. :snoop: at the O/P projecting his loser experiences on other nikkaz.

I had a hot white educated chick at my old job take me out to lunch, and offer to give me the goodies even though she was married to a white guy.

I had another 6'2" blond chick ask me out on a date. I was interning in IT at the time, everybody was on this chick. When they found out she asked me out, they all said she was a slut :beli:

I met this cute white chick at a college party, we vibed, danced dirty, made out and exchanged numbers. She invited me to her sorority party. At the party, I see this white dude starin' me down. I ask her what's up with that guy, and I find out it's her ex (as of one day earlier :russ: ). Later on that week, her friends started calling me her man, and I dumped her immediately. A nikka like the O/P would have worshipped her, and wifed her after school.

I could go on and on....And I am a regular dude, I ain't a NBA/NFL baller, I ain't a movie star, or a rapper. You just got no swag duke. You got 1200 posts, of course it's likely white girls are not giving the puss, probably black girls aren't giving you the puss either, you must think they are self-hating :russ:. Hit the gym, learn some sh*t so you can hold a conversation, and hit the bars/clubs. And stop putting white chicks on a pedestal, it's 2012. fukkin' JJ Evans is bangin' white chicks, it's not that hard B.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got fam up in Canada, I need to get up there some time in my lifetime

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

It's sad nikkaz care. There's a black President and nikkaz is worryin' about what white women think about them. :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nikka got 1200 posts in less than a month. :snoop: at the O/P projecting his loser experiences on other nikkaz.

I had a hot white educated chick at my old job take me out to lunch, and offer to give me the goodies even though she was married to a white guy.

I had another 6'2" blond chick ask me out on a date. I was interning in IT at the time, everybody was on this chick. When they found out she asked me out, they all said she was a slut :beli:

I met this cute white chick at a college party, we vibed, danced dirty, made out and exchanged numbers. She invited me to her sorority party. At the party, I see this white dude starin' me down. I ask her what's up with that guy, and I find out it's her ex (as of one day earlier :russ: ). Later on that week, her friends started calling me her man, and I dumped her immediately. A nikka like the O/P would have worshipped her, and wifed her after school.

I could go on and on....And I am a regular dude, I ain't a NBA/NFL baller, I ain't a movie star, or a rapper. You just got no swag duke. You got 1200 posts, of course it's likely white girls are not giving the puss, probably black girls aren't giving you the puss either, you must think they are self-hating :russ:. Hit the gym, learn some sh*t so you can hold a conversation, and hit the bars/clubs. And stop putting white chicks on a pedestal, it's 2012. fukkin' JJ Evans is bangin' white chicks, it's not that hard B.

holy shyt

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
We know this. We also know that they fukk with Black dudes out of spite for their fathers/ex-boyfriends, not necessarily because they like Black men personally.

Most Brothas don't give a fukk, tho.:manny:

"Just suck it, bytch."

1380373_o.gif