“The average blacc person in the hood can relate to Eminem”- Tony Yayo

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last summer while riding the bus in The Bronx ethier a Puerto Rican or Dominican was bumping "cleaning out my closet" outloud on their phone :wtf: It was a older dude, such an odd song to bump in public considering that song is so weird.

As a Black Man from Brooklyn only Em songs I relate to is "Talking to Myself" and "Going though changes". Only two out of hundreds Em released.

Side note: Toy Soldiers is one of my favorite introspective songs. I can't say I relate to it per se as I never been in a high profile rap beef lol but I like the vibe of the song.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
KennyMcCormick.png

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Yayo is the type of goon you want on your team.

All Harlem jokes aside. :dame:

One woulda thought the same thing about Young Buck after he put holes in a ninja chest for Dr Dre. You woulda thought he would have gotten lifetime Dre beats for that but instead his career went downward soon after, dismissed by both 50 and Dre.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's why the Wu Tang Clan don't like his ass at all....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ill concede the cac is talented but relatable? Creh said, and i quote "shove a gerbil in ur ass through a tube" in one of his songs. :wtf:

That line alone is enough to debunk this silly claim.

Now SUBURBAN brehs on the other hand...who knows. :manny:
You have to sift through the cacked out shyt. SSEP and SSLP before he got rich and famous, he was much more relatable.