The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_njl7jvipd91su5o49o1_400.gif

:shaq:
I really don't want Ollie smashing her though.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
yePe9bf.jpg

JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu.
Watch him be Felicity's father :russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watch him be Felicity's father :russ:
From ComicBook.com:
During a recent interview on the set of Arrow, series star Emily Bett Rickards revealed that there were plans to use Felicity Smoak's father coming up soon -- and that he would be both rich and "probably a supervillain."

Not unreasonably, many fans and even some press speculated that her father might ultimately turn out to be none other than Damien Darhk, the season-long big bad on Arrow played by Captain America: The First Avenger and Marvel's Agent Carter actor Neal McDonough.

Not so, says Executive Producer Wendy Mericle -- although she kind of seems to wish she'd thought of it!

"That's a great idea, and such a great teaser, I almost don't want to spoil it," Mericle told ComicBook.com during an interview, the full text of which will run later today. "Unfortunately, no. Damien Darhk is not her father. That's a great theory. Who knows! You guys might have just arc-ed out the rest of the season for us right then and there! No, that's a great idea, but no, he is not. We are going to bring her father in. He will definitely be evil. He's going to be up to no good, but it's not going to be Damien, unfortunately. Great idea though. Huge props to everyone there. That's amazing."

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So maybe someone ABOVE Darhk??? We already know there's a higher up.
I am thinking that her dad is probably going to end up being The Calculator.
He is an old D-list Batman villain who got revamped into being a computer genius who specializes in collecting information and selling it to bad guys. He is the perfect fit to be Felicity's dad because he is a "street level" type villain who would make sense being in a relationship with a chick like Felicity's mom and he and Felicity would share the computer genius thing.
THE CALCULATOR
mjElTrT.jpg

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I thought this was season 3:troll:
Yo season 3 was just a complete disaster lol. I think they sent all the good writers to make sure the flash was good and let the interns write the last season:scust:
It was the make sure flash is fye and shoving great value iron man down our throat

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gordon is like 50something, still popping his Pistol and :what: ..even copped my Jaw 1nce upon a time but we won't get into that. :mjcry:

Catching up on the episode now but speak on this incident bruh? Since when can someone get a shot at your jaw and still have an arm properly functioning? :lupe: