Leon Thomas III
aG4ZYVg.jpg
You sure breh? Can't find it anywhere

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/exclusive-arrow-casts-its-anarky-for-season-4

anarky-social2-2aba5.jpg

Anarky is coming to "Arrow" in the show's upcoming fourth season, and CBR has theexclusive first word on who will be playing the role: Alexander Calvert, who has previously been seen in "Bates Motel" and "The Returned." It's a recurring role for Calvert, who will debut in the role in the second episode of "Arrow" season four.

Here's the official description of the character: "Lonnie Machin (AKA Anarky) is a deranged freelancing criminal who is willing to do whatever it takes to impress a potential employer." Anarky was first announced to be joining "Arrow" last weekend at Comic-Con International in San Diego, as revealed during Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment's Saturday night Hall H presentation.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

My rumor report was wrong and I am not mad. The guy I posted was a bit too young looking.
Echo Kellum will be playing the recurring role of Curtis **** - a "technological savant" and inventor who works for Felicity at Palmer Tech.

Don't know why they changed his name from Michael to Curtis.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
how Damien Darhk is described
"Damien's a different kind of villain than we've had on the show before. He's not as centurion as Ra's, he's not as looney tune as Slade, he's not as -- and people will be surprised I use this word -- but he's not as noble as Malcolm Merlyn. He's pure evil. We wanted someone who was truly, truly malevolent. We've never done that on the show before. All of our big bads always thought they were doing… the wrong thing for the right reason. This guy does the wrong thing for the wrong reasons."
"It's a bad situation to have this guy coming in. And the other thing that we're doing that's different is in past seasons, you've had to wait 'til usually the mid-season finale to meet the big bad and have Oliver confront the big bad. We are coming out of the gate strong. We're not waiting and actually, that itself has really energized the show and it infuses even the 'villain of the week' episodes with an epic-ness that they wouldn't otherwise have."
here's the first look
11796237_416887758522385_6512987895440212274_n.jpg