The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last night I saw a TV spot for the upcoming Michael Bay-produced TMNT sequel for the 1st time (I haven't seen any of the trailers yet)...

:dwillhuh: I had no idea Stephen Amell was going to have such a big role in the movie.

:ohhh: Brehs was this Casey Jones character in the late 80's-mid 90's animated series?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Outtake-Willa-Holland-DA-MAN-1.jpg

Daman-Willa-Holland-Single-6.jpg

Daman-Willa-Holland-Single-4.jpg

tumblr_o2ggh36lhX1ufy1rgo1_1280.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:sadcam:
They need to cancel Arrow and make a Birds of Prey show with Nyssa, Vixen, LaureL, Speedy and Crippled Felicity.

Wait, Fly-Ass-Nyssa's occupied, Bawse Ladies:rip: gone, and Vixen got another job:to:

...I don't care, if Dig-L or Thea's (yeah she won me over as fan) is in that grave:ohlawd:

I'm throwing Arrow in the bushes:birdman:

:damn:Not Nyssa too

Something must be going on with Arrow this show is getting gutted left and right...

What do you mean, unless I missed something it's only Vixen and Nyssa who are joining other shows. It's not exactly like they were main characters in the first place. They were always guest stars.

Outside of characters leaving on Arrow or LOT, I don't think Vixen would have worked anyways as both shows are crowded enough an the moment and I think Nyssa's storyline we pretty much wrapped up after she shut down the League of Assassins.

just the fact that it seems like every month that characters are leaving the show and whatnot

Nyssa is officially gone, CBS picked up "Training Day" last Friday:

CBS has their Upfronts Press Conference tomorrow afternoon, so expect a trailer to drop than.