The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Walk out then, im married anyway:pacspit:

Nyssa, baby im coming home:blessed:

Ollie has no shortage of p*ssy out there brehs... :russ: Have Nyssa fly into star city and when Felicity show up she be like....:sadbron: you replaced me already...

Ollie: :smugdraper: well nyssa and me is married and she is more of a match, you need your space and in the meantime im gonna have some fun. isnt that right nys?:myman:

Nyssa: That's right MY hysband...:shaq:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ollie has no shortage of p*ssy out there brehs... :russ: Have Nyssa fly into star city and when Felicity show up she be like....:sadbron: you replaced me already...

Ollie: :smugdraper: well nyssa and me is married and she is more of a match, you need your space and in the meantime im gonna have some fun. isnt that right nys?:myman:

I need this cannon ASAP

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only watched this episode for Vixen and what a coincidence, the only good part of this episode. She was not really as powerful as she should have been :francis:

I'd just go fukk with Nyssa on the real. I'd go back to killing too, fukk this nice shyt. I'd have a down ass girl and my skills back to not get beat up everytime I encounter low level goons.

Walk out then, im married anyway:pacspit:

Nyssa, baby im coming home:blessed:

Nyssa is a lesbian.

Oliver should chase after Vixen. :lupe:

KIGxzJQ.jpg

ZiSawiv.jpg

aKtffv3.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only watched this episode for Vixen and what a coincidence, the only good part of this episode. She was not really as powerful as she should have been :francis:

Nyssa is a lesbian.

Oliver should chase after Vixen. :lupe:

KIGxzJQ.jpg

ZiSawiv.jpg

aKtffv3.jpg

Nyssa is bisexual.... & I bet you Ollie would find a way to hit it anyways...:jawalrus::lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Vixen doesn't change into animals :deadmanny:

tumblr_mu4ld4tgLY1sqpv6po1_500.gif

tumblr_mu4li5K7Sp1sqpv6po2_500.gif

tumblr_n0onunZ66I1t0874bo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mveyafDaqS1sqpv6po8_250.gif
I know lol I didn't describe it correctly due to wanting to watch the show but, I meant then showing the animal spirit/ ability transfer to her. Though I can say I was impressed with that effect despite their tv budget :ehh:I didn't think they'd show it too much.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_o32m62gSdc1u4cfmfo2_500.gif

tumblr_o32m62gSdc1u4cfmfo1_500.gif

Ollie lookin at Vixen like he want to try some chocolate :shaq:
When Damien said "Oh I like you" :merchant: The actor probably didn't mean for that to come out so creepy but :mjlol:
Knowing him he's sampled every flavor already :skip::mjlol:

Blonde, Brunette, Asian and Indian. If Felicity wasn't in the picture / season 1 Oliver he'd be dating Vixen now lol.