The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Show would be exactly the same only Ollie would be with Laurel instead of Felicty and y'all would hate it just as much :heh:

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Show fell off SOOOOOOOOOO much, I don't give a shyt about felicitys hooker mom, saras bytch ass daddy, darhks wife or oliver's son (neither do the writers with the way the wrote this shyt)

Legends of tomorrow is infinitely better, especially after killing hawk guy.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Show would be exactly the same only Ollie would be with Laurel instead of Felicty and y'all would hate it just as much :heh:
Not really. They wouldn't be writing for Laurel as much as they do for Felicity.
The producers of this show cow-tow to the Felicity/Olicity fanbase and that is why her role has been increased to the levels it has.
Laurel would probably be in more scenes but I doubt she'd be the co-lead of the show.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nja2qsptfr1rhi65ko1_500.gif

"Tbh I kinda just want someone who will tip Felicity out of her chair whenever she starts in with her holier-than-thou attitude" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next season of arrow, the city has to back to s1 where the the city seemed safe for the most. Because, why would anyone live there if you gonna expect to see some hooded figures causing mayhem, and it really diminished the 4 years Oliver has done to save the damn city.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The show was so much better when Felicity was just a side character making jokes that were sexual but were not supposed to be sexual

Felicity was fine in season 1 and season 2 because she was the /comic relief/sidekick/hacker of the crew. That was fine but more screen time with that damn love interest shyt is when it started being too much .