HOUS-e-
tumblr_n4j0r6RedH1s66zfno2_250.gif

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEEEE....... :damn:
I rememeber everyone in the season 2 thread going crazy over this scene

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Olicity declaration hogwash:russell: Mama Smoaks bouncin:steviej: Struggle Island Flashback knife fight:ehh: HIVE Snoop Dogg'd the building:huhldup: Lance/Laurel dismantled up:dame: Nail Gun chick Go HAM:lupe: Flying sparks made Dig-L fallback:dead: Oliver/Thea's Lifetime moment:jbhmm: Arrow just cut a Raw promo:dame: Felicity's Star Lab T:skip: Hoyt's magnet paralysis recovery:lupe: That Terrific drop, tho:jawalrus: William in The Dahrks house:ohhh: Shoulda sphered Merlyn:youngsabo:, when he had the chance pleihboi:birdman:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"If you had any doubts about how this show treats Felicity compared to the other women, they got a character to pull a invention that would change history out of thin air just so she could walk again."

Comment from another site. It's so true. :mjlol:

Anyways Vixen should be good hopefully.

However now that Felicity is about to know Olivers secret everyone should get their gears ready for a lengthy 45 minutes of bytching.

I thought Vixen powers was she could summon the abilities of any animal. Would have been cooler if she said kick your ass like a lion or something.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ: Good luck with that. Arrow will more than likely get 6 seasons minimum. After that when contracts are up, then we will see what will happen.
Lol like the series community. #sixseasonsandamovie (tho the movie never came :sadcam:)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
they kinda let it slip in there that dude was already in the process of making the chip but couldnt find a power source and all that so its kinda sorta in a way plausible :jbhmm: and of course felicity is the first benfactor of this :beli: he better be head of whatever the fukk department after this tho and she better not get no damn credit either :ufdup:

ep was ok :ld: they pretty much glossed over the debate tho but its understandable since shyt went down :manny:...that promo looked kinda :patrice: to me but hopefully its not and vixen fine ass can get some shine

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mama Smoak. :noah:

The Flash and The Arrow(for a while now) is starting to look funny in the light. The quality is getting more and more :scust:

And can Ollie stop getting worked by these D-League goons? :martin:

They stay arbitrarily nerfing him whenever they feel like it :francis:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Mama Smoak. :noah:

The Flash and The Arrow(for a while now) is starting to look funny in the light. The quality is getting more and more :scust:

And can Ollie stop getting worked by these D-League goons? :martin:

They stay arbitrarily nerfing him whenever they feel like it :francis:

Oliver doesn't have that monster inside him anymore, thats the difference from the flashback 5 years ago