Watching
XDXFtav.jpg

7gsPo7U.jpg

NR0aFG8.jpg

:shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought this episode flowed better because they didn't have to worry about the setup that Flash had to do last night. Also the side plot with Oliver finding about his son gelled better as well.

I liked the Avengers reference in the beginning and how Ollie mentioned just how much Star Labs is a revolving door.

Those Egypt flashbacks :ld:

Felicity, Kaitlyn, and Cisco really would be a great triangle of smart people to have in your life. No wonder Thea was like what do you want me and Laurel to do :lupe:

The actor who plays Hawkman has some gravitas in his voice, not that familiar with the personality of him or Hawkgirl. Will be interesting to see how they develop on LOT :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why this show continues to put Emily Bett Rickards in non-fluffy scenes is a mystery to me. The chick can't act in a serious scene to save her life. That break-up fake out was painful to watch with her doing that shaky voice thing that she must think signifies serious acting.

Watching this ep I think instead of introducing Patty on Flash they should have just moved Laurel over to The Flash. She could be the new Central City D.A., Cisco could finally upgrade that weak ass Canary Cry and she could be the temp sidepiece for Barry until he decides to get with Iris. It would solve several problems that both shows have.

Hawkman being 5'5 is not a good look.