The Army Will Always Have The Baddest Women In The Service....

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
It's all subjective. Just depends on how tight the uniform hugs . Coveralls and flight suits for some chick on a ship or c130 😋 but when u see a marine chick with good t*ts in that tight shirt they wear with the cammos is lovely too

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Navy women are very hit or miss.

It's a reason why "Navy fine" is a thing.
LMAO......deployment wives are/were great!! All my deployment wives were studdy buddies.......as long as I wasn't fukking someone they were crushing on it was free access the whole cruise.........daily romantic interactions with studs and stems is how I learned the most about how dating dynamics are so fukked...........I seen and heard things breh.........I had to steel my mind.........if red pill had been a thing earlier than it was I may have been swayed

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
LMAO......deployment wives are/were great!! All my deployment wives were studdy buddies.......as long as I wasn't fukking someone they were crushing on it was free access the whole cruise.........daily romantic interactions with studs and stems is how I learned the most about how dating dynamics are so fukked...........I seen and heard things breh.........I had to steel my mind.........if red pill had been a thing earlier than it was I may have been swayed

First sentence had me like

huh-wait-what.gif

Second sentence had me like

denzel-washington-relief.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Are you saying that you were fukking studs?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Are you saying that you were fukking studs?
Yup.....unashamedly......no hesitation..........i have held hands and made it a point to be seen in public......my handful of stud buddies I would put up against the baddest bodies.......allnof them fir the stereotype......fade......check......baggy clothes check.......hiding a DDs and ass that have friends fighting......absolutely.......if you lucky enough you may have ......she just hadn't got there yet lol

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt... Air Force kills all this nonsense.. Ain't no dimes trying to work hard and shyt. They carry their smart fine asses right over to the easiest and highest paid path every time
Ain't never seen an Airforce chick put a Navy body to shame.....let alone an Army body........fresh from boot army bodies may as well have rolled off gods assembly line directly.......primed......trained to go.......

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Ain't never seen an Airforce chick put a Navy body to shame.....let alone an Army body........fresh from boot army bodies may as well have rolled off gods assembly line directly.......primed......trained to go.......
Guess you missed out fam.. i’ve been to navy/marines/amry/AF bases.. and I’m telling you son.. none of them touching AF.. spent 3 yrs in Japan, 2 in Korea, 4 in Germany.. also stationed in Cali, NC, went to mad other bases for other shyt..been TDY to mad diff bases.. baddest hoz always been AF Breh.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Damn... nikkas smashing these butterfaces... My man didn't say not one thing about looks when talking about the baddest... Just bodies

And still... It's the air force,.. Come on base and see them come out them blues.... shyt look it up.. Armed Forces actually votes on this all the time. AF never lost

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Guess you missed out fam.. i’ve been to navy/marines/amry/AF bases.. and I’m telling you son.. none of them touching AF.. spent 3 yrs in Japan, 2 in Korea, 4 in Germany.. also stationed in Cali, NC, went to mad other bases for other shyt..been TDY to mad diff bases.. baddest hoz always been AF Breh.. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Talk to him!!!! Just think about women.... What dimes is talking bout "Lets join the marines!!!!!"