The Arcadium random census

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This. I just went to the EB Games Toronto flagship store by Eaton Centre and they moved all the LarryBox games and shyt to the very back of the store with the clearance items. :laff:You only see PlayStation and Nintendo stock now when you walk in. If that isn't the final nail in the coffin.

eb_games_yonge_dundas.jpg

This is the location
So you base what's hot in the streets by how a gamestop manager chooses to arrange his store :ohhh:

And then you took a picture of the store, I guess you really believed there was a connection and you took the pic and was like "I'm gonna post about this on thecoli :gladbron:"

You Sony dude's stay "cool" :rolleyes:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:feedme:I'm starving
:umad:It's the flagship store of Toronto.
:umad:I didn't take that pic. It was just posted to show how large the location is.
:umad:XBox got sent to the bushes.
:umad:The EB games by my house has an even smaller XBox section that is tucked away in the corner.
:umad:Ya'll no longer have your own side of the store.
:umad:XBox is a thing of the past.
:umad:Red (Nintendo) and Blue (PS) is all you see now when you go into ANY EB Games.
:umad:Green (Bushes)

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:umad:It's the flagship store for all of Ontario.
:umad:I didn't take that pic. It was just posted to show how large the location is.
:umad:XBox got sent to the bushes.
:umad:The EB games by my house has an even smaller XBox section that is tucked away in the corner.
:umad:Ya'll no longer have your own side of the store.
:umad:XBox is a thing of the past.
:umad:Red (Nintendo) and Blue (PS) is all you see now when you go into ANY EB Games.
:umad:Green (Bushes)
nobody goes to eb games. Nobody likes eb games. I grew up a toys r us kid, kaybee toys, even software etc.

Be the king of the trailer park brehs :francis:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I'm the king of the trailer park
:yeshrug:We don't have Game Stop up here. Only EB Games.

:heh:Who the fukk buys video games at Toys R Us that's not 12 years old and under?

Do I have to call the mods on you again for creeping on little kids.:sitdown: